Terraria State of the Game - March 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
The forum allows me to give my opinion, if you don't like this, just don't enter in the forum. I liked the old formula of the game, which is what I like, from the moment that this formula undergoes a big change, and affects the entire game system for the worse (a matter of opinion) I won't like the game

The forum allows me to give my opinion, if you don't like this, just don't enter in the forum. I liked the old formula of the game, which is what I like, from the moment that this formula undergoes a big change, and affects the entire game system for the worse (a matter of opinion) I won't like the game anymore, simple .
Understanding a forum's rules/purpose, common courtesy, and constructive criticism are all factors to a productive conversation, and you seem to lack knowledge in half of those . Yes you can give feedback about the game here, but being so negative about it by saying "exploration changed the entire game which just ruined it and I'm never playing again" and "you're just lazy for liking this update" are obviously going to upset people. So don't act like you're in the right to call yourself the victim. If you don't like it thats fine, just learn to chill out and stop acting like a child

Understanding a forum's rules/purpose, common courtesy, and constructive criticism are all factors to a productive conversation, and you seem to lack knowledge in half of those . Yes you can give feedback about the game here, but being so negative about it by saying "exploration changed the entire game which just ruined it and I'm never playing again" and "you're just lazy for liking this update" are obviously going to upset people. So don't act like you're in the right to call yourself the victim. If you don't like it thats fine, just learn to chill out and stop acting like a child
If you didn't like it, just don't enter the Forum, I didn't curse anyone at any time, goodbye. :)

If you didn't like it, just don't enter the Forum, I didn't curse anyone at any time, goodbye.
You know, if you really don't want the stack size increase but like the game as it is, there's a 4 step solution for you:

1. Buy the game on GOG right now and save the offline installer for the current version on your drive.
2. Never download new versions because unlike steam, GOG allows you to start the game without updating it
3. ????
4. Profit!

You know, if you really don't want the stack size increase but like the game as it is, there's a 4 step solution for you:

1. Buy the game on GOG right now and save the offline installer for the current version on your drive.
2. Never download new versions because unlike steam, GOG allows you to start the game without updating it
3. ????
4. Profit!
I have a better suggestion for Re-Logic that will make everyone happy. Do like Mojang, leave a launcher for everyone to download the version they like best, how about that?

Well, whatever.

Me, one thing I'd like as far as QOL inventory thingies is to complete the portable access to extended inventories. There's the void bag (to access the void vault) and the money trough and/or eye bone (to access the piggy bank), but there's nothing for the safe and the defender's forge.

What I'd like would be something, let's call it the Chest God's Favor, that lets you switch which extended storage you are reaching into. There could be four little icons in a column to the right of the container inventory. Right now my method is to carry a safe and a forge inside my piggy bank, and a void bag and money trough in my inventory. So o access the safe or forge on the go, the deal is to summon a flying pig, then plop down the safe or the forge, and reach inside them. Then pickaxe them back in my inventory and put them back in the bank. Tedious.

Respect the opinion of others.
hm
1649016844991.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom