Terraria State of the Game - March 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man I am so hyped for 1.4.4!
If potions can be stacked to 9999 as well I would be so happy, I always have Night Owl potions and Pho in my inventory and keep 100 percent uptime on them, the 30 item limit has always broken my soul.
i wonder if they'll release 1.4.4 on everything at once like on nintendo switch xbox ps pc mobile on the same day

Looking forward to seeing how many additional items there are.
The world I'm playing now will be on hard mode after the update.

I thought of some Id like to see in Terraria a way to link worlds together via oceans, the worlds are seperate but using special structures (boats, airshiops or whateverand with a special block), you link and travel to a world with a limit of one perside since it is 2d, what do you guys think, also I know it is in in Calamity, and theres sort of a trench, but Id also like a huge ocean trench like the Abyss basically with oceanic zones like the real lifee oceans and trenches, so Angler fish or another type of them would only found really far down, while Viper fish live in the twilight zone.

Also an option to have a launcher with multiple profiles for vanilla/TModload would be a cool idea, and giving people the option or chance to try out older versions? Would be nice, but I don't think that's gonna happen.

30?

what are you playing on?

there are four rows of 10 slots, that's 40... that is mentioned on the wiki, as well.

if you include the hotbar... that's 50 slots.

then of course, there is the trash slot, which can be used as a temporary storage slot.

Edit: late with my response, but oh well.
There are more slots when you use a piggy bank, safe & Defender's Forge. Lots of 9999 stacks! LOL

Developers is so slowest 😒😒😒 Today 13 April, but 1.4.3 update for mobile (iOS/Android) isn’t yet

Filing 5 submissions (and then a handful more in specific countries such as Japan, Korea, etc) to try and bring everything all out at once is unpredictable at best. However, barring anything really "out there", that remains the plan. That may mean that some platforms have approvals sooner than others, but then we have to sit on those and wait for the "weakest/slowest" link in the chain to finish.

Still confident in April, but the exact date and timing really isn't entirely up to us. :)

I can’t wait for this update, especially the tv head set and the “constant” seed.
Though many of the newer updates are super cool, I'd caution you against placing too much stock into the DST Map. The few mechanics it introduces to Terraria could've been interesting, but just end up becoming annoying, confusing, inconveniences that don't reward the player for being "clever" or "thoughtful".

One example (non-spoiler): There are mechanics in DST Map in which the Player Character can 'starve to death', yet a rather LARGE portion of "food items" cannot be eaten, or at the very least, be used to satiate your dire hunger (which can kill you). It's an immersion-breaking experience that'll continue to do similar things to the hunger mechanic in nearly all aspects.

I still would encourage you to give it a try for yourself, but do temper your expectations.

Thanks for the info, I understand that it may take a while for the update to be approved by the ios/android app store… I can’t wait for this update, especially the tv head set and the “constant” seed.

bye :p
I want that Radio Thing!!!
The old-style filter is beautiful!

Filing 5 submissions (and then a handful more in specific countries such as Japan, Korea, etc) to try and bring everything all out at once is unpredictable at best. However, barring anything really "out there", that remains the plan. That may mean that some platforms have approvals sooner than others, but then we have to sit on those and wait for the "weakest/slowest" link in the chain to finish.

Still confident in April, but the exact date and timing really isn't entirely up to us. :)
So atleast another week?😅

I think this update is something negative because we wouldn't need to return to base to store items, many people like long explorations and complete the game in just one day without ever having to go back to base something very boring, I'm not saying that those who like to complete the game in just one day clearing the entire world without ever having to go back to the base are wrong, but there should be an option for those who like long explorations.

I think this update is something negative because we wouldn't need to return to base to store items, many people like long explorations and complete the game in just one day without ever having to go back to base something very boring, I'm not saying that those who like to complete the game in just one day clearing the entire world without ever having to go back to the base are wrong, but there should be an option for those who like long explorations.
Exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom