Terraria State of the Game - March 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but the item stack changes are wayy to cursed for my liking. I thought inventory management was part of the challenge and there are like a billion different items to solve this problem like the piggy bank, vault, void bag, chests etc.

I'm sorry but the item stack changes are wayy to cursed for my liking. I thought inventory management was part of the challenge and there are like a billion different items
Having a billion different items in itself adds to the inventory management challenge...

Also there are a grand total of four, yes four, inventory extenders: piggy bank, safe, defender's forge, and void vault. Two of them can be accessed "on the go" (void bag for the void vault, and money trough or eye bone for the piggy bank). That's not a billion. Chests, barrels, trash cans, and dressers are not inventory extenders, they're just base storage.

TModLoader on mobile is theoretically possible. But you can forget about TModLoader on consoles, especially on the Nintendo and Sony consoles, because these companies are control freaks and they do not tolerate third-party content.

A good example of that is Skyrim.
  • PC. Modding free for all, there's no limits.
  • Xbox. Mods are allowed, but you have to go through Bethesda's system (and comply with its terms) and you're limited to a total of five gigabytes of custom assets.
  • Playstation. Mods are allowed, through Bethesda's system (same as on Xbox), but cannot include any custom asset at all. You can only reuse the game's vanilla content.
  • Switch. Mods are not allowed, period.
Or take the 2019 re-release of the all-time classic game, Doom. One of the selling point is the lineup of official add-ons which are vetted by id Software. On PC and Android, you can use the add-on system to play any compatible mod you want, you just need to place the files in the proper folder. On consoles, forget it, you're limited to the official selection and that's all.

Most of all seeing somebody wear 54 wooden chestplates would be way too cursed.
It would be but imagine wearing all of the best defensive stuff with Warding assuming they allowed it on Armor, that defense though probably niot even the DG would be able to kill you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom