Terraria State of the Game - May 2019

Discussion in 'PC - Re-Logic' started by Loki, May 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bjorn

Bjorn Terrarian

Looked really awesome, and a compendium to for monsters to. It's gonna be worth the wait! :D

2. Spooderman79

Spooderman79 Terrarian

(My theory) I have a feeling mobile is taking so long because we will be getting 1.3.6, too, secretly.

3. Proto Persona

Proto Persona The Destroyer

Yes, we will be getting 1.3.6. They just happened to change the name to Journey's End and said it's the final Terraria update.

4. Can I be a beta tester please?

5. Jayfox

Jayfox Terrarian

If 1.3 comes out for mobile, because that's what it feels like

6. Proto Persona

Proto Persona The Destroyer

I misread Spooderman's original post. No, mobile is not also getting 1.3.6 at launch. It will be 1.3.0.7 just like the consoles. It is coming, they just announced it way too early.

7. Loki

Loki Consigliere Staff Member Re-Logic Administrator

Mobile will get Journey's End at some point, but not at launch.

It is taking "so long" because there are a few very important features that still need work and a handful of bugs to get taken care of.

8. Bjorn

Bjorn Terrarian

Really excited for the June update! Hope Re-Logic made some good progress :D

9. Spooderman79

Spooderman79 Terrarian

Why hasn’t state of game June come out yet, loki?

10. Loki

Loki Consigliere Staff Member Re-Logic Administrator

Because it is not time yet?

11. ppowersteef

ppowersteef Paladin

Shorter timespan between the 'state of the game's also means less news happened to show. I'm not sure if that's what you want.

xXNightSinisterXx likes this.
  12. I'm not sure if you all are lazy or you have been making a simple update for the last 3 years or maybe you've given up on us

13. ThatRandomBuilderGuy

ThatRandomBuilderGuy Eye of Cthulhu

They are making 1.4, the final update.
    It’s releasing this year btw, and they are not lazy.

InstaFiz likes this.
  14. Iam8bitjose

Iam8bitjose Terrarian

I've seen your comments so many times always asking for the beta and even lying about having a daughter with cancer. Even if you say "No but i do have a daughter" I very highly doubt that. How desperate must you be to lie about having a kid with cancer. Then you now call these hard woking people lazy just because they couldn't fit your standard and schedule. These hard working and talented people have always wanted to give us the best. They don't rush, they don't want to rush, they want the game to have the fewest bugs and the best quality when an update launches.

15. No U

Spooderman79 likes this.
  16. LeaderHydreigon

LeaderHydreigon Terrarian

Pretty cool I guess, although I only play on Mobile to grief my friends buildings

Quackinton likes this.
  17. Bjorn

Bjorn Terrarian

18. Tunnel King

Tunnel King Administrator Staff Member Administrator

We have no control over the 'dates' these stores put on their sites. This store isn't the only one advertising a release date that did not come from an official source.

The only dates that matter are the ones that come from Re-Logic or 505Games, through official channels (this site and social media). Anything else is pure speculation at this point.

Bjorn likes this.
  19. Iam8bitjose

Iam8bitjose Terrarian

yXEiYQ4.png

20. Tunnel King

Tunnel King Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Quackinton likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.