1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Terraria State of the Game - May 2019

Discussion in 'PC - Re-Logic' started by Loki, May 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iam8bitjose

Iam8bitjose Terrarian

Yes Sir.

AidanCat and Quackinton like this.
  2. joeymagnus1

joeymagnus1 Skeletron Prime

The UNO card was kinda funny though I gotta say.

Quackinton and Bjorn like this.
  3. Quackinton

Quackinton Eye of Cthulhu

Can’t wait to play 1.3 on mobile! I really hope it comes soon!

Bigbaby likes this.
  4. AidanCat

AidanCat Terrarian

I agree. It’s going to be super bug free and perfect due to the amount of time and effort that had been put into this update

Quackinton likes this.
  5. Quackinton

Yes, I agree. I am very excited!

AidanCat likes this.
  6. breadbin

breadbin Terrarian

ha ha. sarcasm at its best
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 16, 2019, Original Post Date: Jun 16, 2019 ---
    Please. Boot licking will get you nowhere. If you want to see hard working and talented go no further than the Terraria modding community. 505 games could learn a thing or two from them.

7. AidanCat

AidanCat Terrarian

? I didn’t mean for it to sound sarcastic. I just wanted to say that I bet it’s going to be an awesome update

The Real Bryan likes this.
  8. The Real Bryan

The Real Bryan Skeletron

Will definitely be! I will definitely enjoy hours and hours of rich, smooth gameplay without that game-breaking bug that can get rid of every block and mob in a world, leaving it literally empty with only the underground and underworld backgrounds! ~:)

Xenobia., Quackinton and Acetheboss like this.
  9. AidanCat

AidanCat Terrarian

I’ve experienced that bug before. I would just be walking and then I come to a point to where the world stopped loading and I fell all the way to the bottom of the underworld. My screen sometimes shakes (not the phone but the game) like there’s a small earthquake. It could probably just be my phone because it’s old.

Xenobia. and Quackinton like this.
  10. RainbowDiamond9

RainbowDiamond9 Terrarian

Hopefully the new mobile update makes it so that the game adapts to non 16:9 ratio screens. It looks bad now on my Redmi Note 7 (19.5:9) :(

Quackinton likes this.
  11. Quackinton

Yeah, I hope so too. I just want the update already we have been waiting for SO long!

12. Spooderman79

Spooderman79 Terrarian

Maybe they are just keeping it a secret and calling it ‘journeys end’ even though it isnt?

13. ThatRandomBuilderGuy

ThatRandomBuilderGuy Eye of Cthulhu

I think it will be the last update. All the epic build up to the moon lord which is the final boss, hey can’t really add anything post moon lord. They just gonna clean he entire game, then is finished.

14. Proto Persona

Proto Persona The Destroyer

I dunno. Wouldn't be the first time they told us the game was done and the dev was moving on to other things.

15. Imaperson654

Imaperson654 Terrarian

please give usd a date (a specific one please). The registration post on discord was posted on April the 4th and after that nothing. We keep being told to be patient but we’re not given any dates or specific dates atleast. Right now I’ll be glad if terraria 1.3 mobile BETA comes out before the sun expands and the explodes due to the amount of hydrogen inside it.

breadbin and Quackinton like this.
  16. Jayfox

Jayfox Terrarian

Be patient, we are rewriting the game from scratch and the code, just excuses.

InstaFiz likes this.
  17. Imaperson654

Imaperson654 Terrarian

Exactly we’re getting sick and tired of being told to wait and not have any release date to look forward to!!

18. InstaFiz

InstaFiz Slime Collector

Because they have nothing to give.
    Is it too much to ask for to wait every month for status updates? They’re almost done.

19. ThatRandomBuilderGuy

ThatRandomBuilderGuy Eye of Cthulhu

Relax. While 1.3 mobile is taking... a while... no1 forcing you to stick to mobile.

20. Jayfox

Jayfox Terrarian

I like mobile because the controls are basic and the crafting UI doesn't suck like console.

Xenobia. likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.