Terraria State of the Game - May 2019

Discussion in 'PC - Re-Logic' started by Loki, May 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RockaBen99

RockaBen99 Terrarian

I think the original poster was also talking about the fact that loads of diseaster bunnies spawn (the ones that drop Lepus' egg).

2. Owen1383

Owen1383 Steampunker

If people says that they can't wait for the 1.3.1 or further content. This is only the 1.3.0.7 version only so no 1.3.1+ content yet

3. Owen1383

Owen1383 Steampunker

Will the 1.3 for mobile will change the title music for the main menu screen

4. GalaxyShard

GalaxyShard Terrarian

Anything on 1.3 pc/console will be there, no more no less.
    1.3.1 was just released on console, so anyone talking about 1.3.1 is console.

5. MOBILE GAMER

MOBILE GAMER Terrarian

w

6. True Excalibur

True Excalibur Terrarian

I AM LOVING MOBILE!!!!! IT LOOKS AMAZING WOOHOO!! I cannot wait until release!

The only thing is I think maybe the chat and events and stuff should be moved elsewhere. I feel like if there is a lot if chatting going on, the chat could flood the whole screen, or maybe just make it very hard to see. Then again, There is like... nowhere else to put it. I am really liking the update. Keep up the good work, DR Studios!

7. Xenobia.

Xenobia. Terrarian

I agree with that as well, maybe having an option to turn chat off for your screen would be better?

8. Mark_STAF

Mark_STAF Terrarian

отключать чат не как нельзя, так как чат добавляет только многопользовательский режим и не более

9. GamingStudio_Yt

GamingStudio_Yt Terrarian

Entire time i've played terraria it has been WiiU or mobile i cant wait for mobile 1.3 havent tried 1.3 even thou i have a console and didnt think that console has 1.3

10. The Real Bryan

The Real Bryan Terrarian

Ah, you’re welcome! I always love to help others with their questions! ~:D

Hakaibutsu likes this.
  11. worblumb

worblumb Terrarian

Why is the zoom further on the tablet? Can we have an option to change the game into tablet mode/phone mode? Currently i just change the resolution on my device to 1440x2560 to have 10 hotbars and zoom out further and i can see everything without a problem but the only problem is the performance, its nice we will have 10 hotbars without changing the resolution but having to change it to zoom out further and getting 40- fps is not nice. Please add an option to change to game into tablet mode, the hud is smaller on it too and i love it. Phone screens are getting bigger so it would be nice to have that option.

12. Owen1383

Owen1383 Steampunker

he saying
    Translation:
    disable chat is not impossible, as chat adds only multiplayer mode and no more

13. GalaxyShard

GalaxyShard Terrarian

There wont be too much chatting, as rn theres only local multiplayer, and if your next to your friends, why chat when you can talk?
    If online multiplayer happens, the max players is 4, so theres a low chance of chat flooding.

Great if your using online multiplayer.
    WiiU is an outdated console, only xbox one ps4 and switch will get 1.3.

If your getting so little fps, you probably cant get 1.3
    Bigger phone screens (I recall using 6S plus) have 10 slots, Zoom is better on bigger devices because you want to be able to actually see when zoomed out.
    Tablet mode in my opinion is quite useless. They could just add 10 slots and further zooming much easier for you and them.

Spooderman79 likes this.
  14. Chino Kafuu

Chino Kafuu Terrarian

This is so exciting >.<
    Terraria cross-platform will be a very huge update O.O
    I'm looking forward to this ^-^

15. Proto Persona

Proto Persona The Destroyer

Don't get your hopes up for crossplay. The devs have shot that idea down multiple times. Unless something changes at Sony and Microsoft I don't see it happening anytime soon.

16. tomasolach2

tomasolach2 Terrarian

Fair enough

17. Spooderman79

Spooderman79 Terrarian

:golem::golem::golem:Once it comes out, this will be the only game i play for a while.

tomasolach2 and The Real Bryan like this.
  18. TheWith3r129

TheWith3r129 Terrarian

I want to test it too. I just don’t know if I will be able to, seeing as
    1; I got banned from the discord server for no reason and no reply on the appeal
    2; so many people have applied by now, I doubt I’ll get picked. But ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ who knows? Maybe I’ll get lucky [(X) Doubt]
    --- Double Post Merged, May 22, 2019, Original Post Date: May 22, 2019 ---
    Sadly, no. Xbox 360 got its last update 1-3 years ago I think. It will never get 1.3. They have said that.

19. my pet slime: *disintegrating in my hands* mr. slime i dont feel so good.........

Spooderman79 and TheWith3r129 like this.
  20. Spooderman79

Spooderman79 Terrarian

If i get beta, it would really make my day. I hope it happens, but i have one question.

Has beta started yet? If it hasnt, when will it come out?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.