Terraria State of the Game - May 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very excited to hear about the gap between PC and console being closed in one larger update. Until then we would need bug and performance updates as the games very slow right now. We only just got 1.3.1 last week and already major news on going straight to 1.3.5. The teams are doing great considering how much work they have to do

"Tester McTesty" *snicker*

Wow, we're getting all the next updates including 1.3.5 all in one lump? The next update for console is gonna be HUGE!

Good to see that console and mobile editions are slowly catching up with the PC updates. I'm suprised that Re-Logic is gonna participate in E3, who knows what will they announce there. :)

I’m wondering when Terraria 1.3 will be released on Android, will there be other updates in the future. Will the content of the the old one's army be added in the next updates of the mobile version?

(Where are ma' walls)

Oh hey, these are great news, I hope I get a mobile before 1.3 comes out, I want to play multiplayer nao!~

Can we get like an update for moblie to add something Loki. I mean it's been since 2016... Almost 4 years! I understand you can get busy but there's only so much you can do in the game when Its so far behind.

:red2: And what the hell is wrong with my Sharanga?

I love that weapon, was not it better to add all the exclusives to all the versions to give us a richer gaming experience and that the long years of waiting are worth it instead of erasing them?

When they promised that the 1.3 mobile would come out I finished high school, I spent 2 years in the army when they promised again that I would leave for Christmas, now I left the army and I am a primary teacher in a school and still the great wait, I hope that before being president of the nation, leave my beloved game :sigh:

Last edited:
:red2: And what the hell is wrong with my Sharanga?

I love that weapon, was not it better to add all the exclusives to all the versions to give us a richer gaming experience and that the long years of waiting are worth it instead of erasing them?

When they promised that the 1.3 mobile would come out I finished high school, I spent 2 years in the army when they promised again that I would leave for Christmas, now I left the army and I am a primary teacher in a school and still the great wait, I hope that before being president of the nation, leave my beloved game :sigh:
Honestly, that’s the only exclusive I’m sad to see go.
The Sharanga was epic. While I don’t mind the exclusives being removed, that bow has a special place in my heart.

The Sharanga also belongs in the category that the developers believed to have been pointless or outcast from the vision of Terraria. The bow doesn't make too much from a design standpoint, as it is an upgraded version of the bow you craft it from without having to need any other outside material, just having two of the same bow. The Molten Fury is already balanced for the time you obtain it, so there is no need to have an upgraded version of the bow at the same period. Besides, I find the Hellwing Bow to be much more interesting and sensible for the game itself.

This can be applied to almost any Console or Mobile exclusive content. It was shoved in to make the versions seem more valuable than they were, which the content itself was deficient of merit and originality. All of the content, innately, was a reskin or a rehash of already existing content one way or another. As they could not find a way to put it in the actual game(as the content stream in the game itself could not fit the outlier content), they saw that the best course of action was to remove it and make way for the superior 1.3 content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom