Terraria State of the Game - May 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do know you can just avoid summoning him right? (I havent tried lepus since probably 2014, so i dont remember if auto spawn like EOC, or mech bosses) or change your devices time.
I think the original poster was also talking about the fact that loads of diseaster bunnies spawn (the ones that drop Lepus' egg).

If people says that they can't wait for the 1.3.1 or further content. This is only the 1.3.0.7 version only so no 1.3.1+ content yet

I AM LOVING MOBILE!!!!! IT LOOKS AMAZING WOOHOO!! I cannot wait until release!

The only thing is I think maybe the chat and events and stuff should be moved elsewhere. I feel like if there is a lot if chatting going on, the chat could flood the whole screen, or maybe just make it very hard to see. Then again, There is like... nowhere else to put it. I am really liking the update. Keep up the good work, DR Studios!

The only thing is I think maybe the chat and events and stuff should be moved elsewhere. I feel like if there is a lot if chatting going on, the chat could flood the whole screen, or maybe just make it very hard to see. Then again, There is like... nowhere else to put it. I am really liking the update. Keep up the good work, DR Studios!
I agree with that as well, maybe having an option to turn chat off for your screen would be better?

отключать чат не как нельзя, так как чат добавляет только многопользовательский режим и не более

Entire time i've played terraria it has been WiiU or mobile i cant wait for mobile 1.3 havent tried 1.3 even thou i have a console and didnt think that console has 1.3

This IS good news for me. His minions were obnoxious and Lepus itself was difficult. Basically you had to deal with those annoying psycho babies until about mid normal mode or later.

Thanks for taking the time to answer my query!

Ah, you’re welcome! I always love to help others with their questions! ~:D

Why is the zoom further on the tablet? Can we have an option to change the game into tablet mode/phone mode? Currently i just change the resolution on my device to 1440x2560 to have 10 hotbars and zoom out further and i can see everything without a problem but the only problem is the performance, its nice we will have 10 hotbars without changing the resolution but having to change it to zoom out further and getting 40- fps is not nice. Please add an option to change to game into tablet mode, the hud is smaller on it too and i love it. Phone screens are getting bigger so it would be nice to have that option.

отключать чат не как нельзя, так как чат добавляет только многопользовательский режим и не более
he saying
Translation:
disable chat is not impossible, as chat adds only multiplayer mode and no more

There wont be too much chatting, as rn theres only local multiplayer, and if your next to your friends, why chat when you can talk?
If online multiplayer happens, the max players is 4, so theres a low chance of chat flooding.

I agree with that as well, maybe having an option to turn chat off for your screen would be better?
Great if your using online multiplayer.
Entire time i've played terraria it has been WiiU or mobile i cant wait for mobile 1.3 havent tried 1.3 even thou i have a console and didnt think that console has 1.3
WiiU is an outdated console, only xbox one ps4 and switch will get 1.3.

Why is the zoom further on the tablet? Can we have an option to change the game into tablet mode/phone mode? Currently i just change the resolution on my device to 1440x2560 to have 10 hotbars and zoom out further and i can see everything without a problem but the only problem is the performance, its nice we will have 10 hotbars without changing the resolution but having to change it to zoom out further and getting 40- fps is not nice. Please add an option to change to game into tablet mode, the hud is smaller on it too and i love it. Phone screens are getting bigger so it would be nice to have that option.
If your getting so little fps, you probably cant get 1.3
Bigger phone screens (I recall using 6S plus) have 10 slots, Zoom is better on bigger devices because you want to be able to actually see when zoomed out.
Tablet mode in my opinion is quite useless. They could just add 10 slots and further zooming much easier for you and them.

I'm am so excited to try test the mobile beta, i want so much!
I want to test it too. I just don’t know if I will be able to, seeing as
1; I got banned from the discord server for no reason and no reply on the appeal
2; so many people have applied by now, I doubt I’ll get picked. But ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ who knows? Maybe I’ll get lucky [(X) Doubt]
[doublepost=1558547725,1558547650][/doublepost]
I still have my old star wars edition xbbox 360,anyone else wondering if they would give the xbox 360 one last update(1.3._)?
Sadly, no. Xbox 360 got its last update 1-3 years ago I think. It will never get 1.3. They have said that.

If i get beta, it would really make my day. I hope it happens, but i have one question.

Has beta started yet? If it hasnt, when will it come out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom