Terraria State of the Game - May 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it’s the same on all versions. They have a background, but it’s like a sorta wall-ish background. I think he meant like an open, massive cavern sorta thing like the underworld.
Ah, I see what you mean.
0FBaULh.png
BkuBN13.png
...and it would be awesome to see normal caves with backgrounds like that.

Waiting for the game to be on the switch!

Me to! The website I pre-ordered it on has a actual date of release. Not sure if I'm allowed to post it here, but I will if admins permit me. Also website of the store.

Me to! The website I pre-ordered it on has a actual date of release. Not sure if I'm allowed to post it here, but I will if admins permit me. Also website of the store.
If you mean Newegg - as far as I know, the date they are giving is simply a placeholder date that Newegg put in, and in no way reflects anything official.

They've had a few different dates there, including end of March (past) and the end of this year. They have no idea when it will be released, please disregard any date Newegg gives. Neither 505Games nor Re-Logic gave them a date, and neither have much control over what Newegg puts there.

If you mean Newegg - as far as I know, the date they are giving is simply a placeholder date that Newegg put in, and in no way reflects anything official.

They've had a few different dates there, including end of March (past) and the end of this year. They have no idea when it will be released, please disregard any date Newegg gives. Neither 505Games nor Re-Logic gave them a date, and neither have much control over what Newegg puts there.

I see. I don't know what Newegg is, but in my country Netherlands, Gamemania has given this release date of 28 June. But if that is not yet official, then i asume you guys from 505Games/Re-Logic will give the true release date :)

I see. I don't know what Newegg is, but in my country Netherlands, Gamemania has given this release date of 28 June. But if that is not yet official, then i asume you guys from 505Games/Re-Logic will give the true release date :)
Just checked it and it indeed looks like Gamemania (A store, not a newssite) has a release date. Suprising.

It's either leaked through the shipment, been made up, or a miscommunication.
So far I know it's not officially announced through the staff. So I guess you shouldn't count too much on it. Stores can't predict the exact development of the game either.

Since the state of the game of this month already happened, I think the nearest news you may get about is during E3.
new games for the Switch will be announced there, so if one of them would be Terraria, that would be interesting.

Last edited:
Haven't been on the forums for a while now, but it's great to see some progress being made on mobile Terraria 1.3. I am a little disapointed that legacy items will disappear, but I think that the end result will be worth it. Excited to see centralized game-play, and maybe eventual cross-platform multiplayer.

Keep up the great work!

Terraria's graphics are largely fine IMO. Too often, indie games seem to use "retro graphics" as an excuse to go for cheap and lazy art with no artistic cohesion behind it; but Terraria is visually cohesive (mostly) and immediately "readable".

I keep lagging on xbox one s edition, especially whenever i use the waterbolt. Any tips? Its getting very annoying to fight bosses, i sometimes freeze after 20 waterbolts and get killed.

Heck yes! i am real excited to see terraria for the switch! Also, Congrats on passing the "27 million copies sold!" barrier! I support you all through your challenges and i appreciate your efforts
-A fan, top hatter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom