Terraria State of the Game - May 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re-Logic will appear at the PC Gaming Show. (Starting today over 6,5 hours from now)

So I can certainely say you can expect anything on E3 this year. :)

Looked really awesome, and a compendium to for monsters to. It's gonna be worth the wait! :D

I'm not sure if you all are lazy or you have been making a simple update for the last 3 years or maybe you've given up on us
I've seen your comments so many times always asking for the beta and even lying about having a daughter with cancer. Even if you say "No but i do have a daughter" I very highly doubt that. How desperate must you be to lie about having a kid with cancer. Then you now call these hard woking people lazy just because they couldn't fit your standard and schedule. These hard working and talented people have always wanted to give us the best. They don't rush, they don't want to rush, they want the game to have the fewest bugs and the best quality when an update launches.

I've seen your comments so many times always asking for the beta and even lying about having a daughter with cancer. Even if you say "No but i do have a daughter" I very highly doubt that. How desperate must you be to lie about having a kid with cancer. Then you now call these hard woking people lazy just because they couldn't fit your standard and schedule. These hard working and talented people have always wanted to give us the best. They don't rush, they don't want to rush, they want the game to have the fewest bugs and the best quality when an update launches.
No U

Terraria

Hm, still says 28th June release on Switch. I don't know if the admins actually contact stores about this kind of info, but I just wanted to show this :)
We have no control over the 'dates' these stores put on their sites. This store isn't the only one advertising a release date that did not come from an official source.

The only dates that matter are the ones that come from Re-Logic or 505Games, through official channels (this site and social media). Anything else is pure speculation at this point.

yXEiYQ4.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom