Terraria State of the Game - May 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
is nintendo terraria world generated randomly or seeds?because one of my world is very weird,the crimson is on top of the jungle (so no jungle sadly D:) and my ocean is at a 100-200 block cliff

Ребят подскажите хорошие новые игры? Что из последнего вам зашло? Сори, если не в тот раздел, перенесите. Спасибо

But at least we know it’s going to be sometime this year
ye, so thats good. i wanna play journeyz mode on my terrablade character on my phone. not on my enchanted sword charachter on my pc. (i get quite a bit of enchanted swords since i put in random letters)

I think everyone agrees that master mode AI changes would be great, but ultimately everything takes time and RL decided that there were other, more important things that they wanted to work on.
Do you think it is possible that Re-Logic may add Master Mode boss AI in a future update? (like 1.4.1 or something like that)

Do you think it is possible that Re-Logic may add Master Mode boss AI in a future update? (like 1.4.1 or something like that)

It is pretty unlikely I think. It can take time to add new AI and ensure it is still balanced. Even taking the intentional high difficulty into account it still needs to be possible to win. The amount of time to develop exclusive AI for Master Mode and test it likely would have caused the update to be delayed and released several months later than it did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom