Terraria State of the Game - May 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda sad to see no news for 1.4 on console, yes there is mobile but playing on it in the past has always been a huge pain along with the fact I've been playing on console for almost 6 years now and I refuse to finish the game on any other platform then what I started it on yes kind of dumb but it feels like the right thing to do Lets hope pipeworks can pump out 1.4 before 2021 and not have 1.3 repeat itself whelp back to farming for loot till then

just gonna add that I'm pleased the transparency bug has been fixed this plagued all of my worlds and made many builds look horrible

Last edited:
Kinda wish they would release the mobile version in smaller segments. Grouping Terraria versions1.3.1 through 1.4.0 in one update could take another three years of development.
Lol, it only take 9 month for dr to development 1.3 from scratch, what are you talking about?

I think it’s harder to port to console than mobile, so that might be why there’s been no mention of it yet. But I’m still really proud of them for starting the port to mobile so fast, and I’m sure console will come soon too. They’re probably trying to work on it, so we just have to wait.

So far loving Journeys end, only real issue is the bestiary being tied to world progress and not character progress, seems like it should be a character thing and you'll need to world hop anyway to acquire the means to make artificial crimson/corruption in your primary world anyway.

So far loving Journeys end, only real issue is the bestiary being tied to world progress and not character progress, seems like it should be a character thing and you'll need to world hop anyway to acquire the means to make artificial crimson/corruption in your primary world anyway.

There is a new way to gain the opposite world evil without importing opposite seeds/blocks from another world. In Hardmode if your Dryad is in a graveyard biome, she will sell the opposite evil seeds.

Fair enough, I've been having to muddle through the new content solo, our ISP is giving us trouble so I've not had ready wiki access and when the web comes back up I've become so engrossed i forgot what i wanted to look up :confused:
Still it sounds easier to just world hop and mine up a bunch of crim/ebonstone and build one that way, And doesn't address the main point of world specific bestiary's.

Aww yes! Mobile 1.4 already? this can't be better!
But if you skipped to that version, does it mean that you already added the stuff from 1.3.2 to 1.3.5? because it would be incredible that you are working on this so fast when Journey's End just came out, you worked like 2 years in the "1.3.6" and some more time with the previous updates

I wanna guess that since you already have everything done, porting the content shouldn't be too difficult

I wanna guess.............

Lol, it only take 9 month for dr to development 1.3 from scratch, what are you talking about?

There was a three year gap between version 1.2.12785 and version 1.3.0.7, which was the first 1.3 update. I have absolutely no idea where you got 9 months from.

What is Pipeworks actually doing? I mean I get that they're responsible for three versions of terraria but, like if Mobile is getting 1.4 before Console somethings up.

There was a three year gap between version 1.2.12785 and version 1.3.0.7, which was the first 1.3 update. I have absolutely no idea where you got 9 months from.
I think he's trying to say it only took 9 months for DR studios to finish the development of the 1.3 update for mobile. Yes it took over 3 years for the update to happen but, the amount of time DR spent on it was like 9 months and they got it done.

Last edited:
Can't place things on top of the picnic table, Restoration potions can be used with the Quick Heal button when at full health.

For us Terrarian mobile players:

There's still hope for 1.4.... We can still be as powerful as the PC players!

Everyone! Let's become strong for our last journey!

Loved reading the lore of the 8th anniversary and I would love something like a Terraria book for the 10th anniversary, full of lore, artwork and ideas for building or crafting stuff.
Like a "handbook of the guide".. guide.
Also making the dev vanity canon and explaining why they are obtainable in the first place.
I would buy three of these!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom