Terraria State of the Game - May 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I saw it, I get your point, I was once like you. If you really are compassionate about Terraria, you would enter the contest, not seeking for a reward. That’s how I entered, not seeking for the reward, but being a part of this community. Being included is better than nothing.
But my reward were not only the Pins at the end, but actually the reward was being mentioned and see that someone important to me knows I exist and that these people received my best emotions from this achievement that the game reached. That's what I really wanted. Now I'm sad.

But my reward were not only the Pins at the end, but actually the reward was being mentioned and see that someone important to me knows I exist and that these people received my best emotions from this achievement that the game reached. That's what I really wanted. Now I'm sad.
Don’t worry, I notice you and I think you did great. You may not be the winner in here, but everyone is in my heart.

Ough one more month without much news for mobile because of console. Can we atleast get a way to unlock or whatever the bunny pet from the pc special edition

Ya know? I would like to not be negative... But honestly I can't when it seems the only reason I didn't get a chance win was because I didn't put my build inside a giant cake. This honestly isn't about not winning recognition or those pins. I just guess that celebrating the entire history of Terraria and even it's future by showcasing features from all updates doesn't really matter. I also don't like to hate on others creations. This isn't about that it's about the choices. The builds presented are really good. Sorry... I just had to vent. I guess I'll go back to writing my entry for the other contest... Dunno if it's worth trying anymore though.

Ya know? I would like to not be negative... But honestly I can't when it seems the only reason I didn't get a chance win was because I didn't put my build inside a giant cake. This honestly isn't about not winning recognition or those pins. I just guess that celebrating the entire history of Terraria and even it's future by showcasing features from all updates doesn't really matter. I also don't like to hate on others creations. This isn't about that it's about the choices. The builds presented are really good. Sorry... I just had to vent. I guess I'll go back to writing my entry for the other contest... Dunno if it's worth trying anymore though.
It’s worth trying, you do it for a reason, and even if it’s not done or obtained yet, keep trying because you will get support for your effort too.

you intend to make Terraria playable with the keyboard on the Xbox? I would very much like the game to recognize the keyboard<3

I'm pretty sure that you can only use the rainbow mouse cursor if you have a keyboard but what if they had a rainbow circle cursor for console
(Edit): I just remembered that console is going to have keyboard and mouse support I think but what about switch :dryadwhat:
(Edit again): What is the drop chance for frost moon trophy's because Iv'e gotten past wave 15 multiple times and not a single mini boss dropped a trophy
(Edit again last one i think): So I have a special Terraria project that I will be working on soon and you would only know what it is if you go and check out my Terraria boss vote thing so go vote on that

Last edited:
We have a few other things that we are looking forward to sharing... but they are not quite ready for prime time just yet.

i am curious about this... because aren't we getting the same content as everyone else, what could there possibly be to keep secret?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom