Terraria State of the Game - May 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean?:dryadindifferent:
Also I want to say that Terraria has influenced my art/pixel art :dryadsmile:
I mean that without the update I don’t really plan to play Terraria at all, I’ve already played 1.3 to death even with all the bugs it still has. I’d continue doing expert mode with a fresh character but sandstorms being nearly constant make it incredibly frustrating. It’s better to just wait it out

I mean that without the update I don’t really plan to play Terraria at all, I’ve already played 1.3 to death even with all the bugs it still has. I’d continue doing expert mode with a fresh character but sandstorms being nearly constant make it incredibly frustrating. It’s better to just wait it out
True the nintendo switch edition always has a sandstorm

@Loki Can you confirm or deny that consoles will receive ported Mobile Terraria?
I assume that it will be a port of mobile terraria, which is in turn a port of pc terraria. The devs did mention a possibility of cross play, although to not count on it. I imagine that with that in mind, they would try to use the same port for all versions.

I assume that it will be a port of mobile terraria, which is in turn a port of pc terraria. The devs did mention a possibility of cross play, although to not count on it. I imagine that with that in mind, they would try to use the same port for all versions.
Console is getting a version that's built off of, not ported, from mobile, but all things considered we're essentially getting a UI that definitely seems to fit more of a mobile platform than a console in my opinion, but as long as it's better than what we have now I don't really care.

I'm pretty sure that you can only use the rainbow mouse cursor if you have a keyboard but what if they had a rainbow circle cursor for console
(Edit): I just remembered that console is going to have keyboard and mouse support I think but what about switch :dryadwhat:
(Edit again): What is the drop chance for frost moon trophy's because Iv'e gotten past wave 15 multiple times and not a single mini boss dropped a trophy
(Edit again last one i think): So I have a special Terraria project that I will be working on soon and you would only know what it is if you go and check out my Terraria boss vote thing so go vote on that
So you see that plus thing and circle thing on mobile and console? That’s the cursor so I’m pretty sure it’ll effect that for those that don’t use keyboards and mouses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom