Terraria State of the Game - May 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what will be heavily inclusive in SoTG June, we haven't got many spoilers this month, and we have been seeing a rise in merchandise being plugged on SoTG, so who knows? :D

Do these specifications apply to chain?

mfi.png

Wouldn't be the first time he joked he joked about something like this
Doesn't sound like a joke there are more hints and bits about this even Chippy covered some of more of Red's posts.
But we will see when we get there..

Doesn't sound like a joke there are more hints and bits about this even Chippy covered some of more of Red's posts.
But we will see when we get there..
There was some guy asking for a Desert Boss and saying that he would wait and post every day until that happens either in Terraria or Terraria 2, and Cenx replied with something like "Do you even know how long will that take?"

So i don't think second game is gonna be Terraria 2

There was some guy asking for a Desert Boss and saying that he would wait and post every day until that happens either in Terraria or Terraria 2, and Cenx replied with something like "Do you even know how long will that take?"

So i don't think second game is gonna be Terraria 2
Well she is not wrong developing a game takes very long time.
That post doesn't really disprove or even imply that there won't be Terraria 2.

Especially given the official hints we already got. So i am not convinced unless you find a recent post where one of the devs says that there won't be a Terraria 2.

So like i said we will see.

Last edited:
i've been here since 1.3 released on mobile
actually, i joined when 1.4 released on mobile, but I got terraria when 1.3 released.
Cool =)
amongus sus 3am 24 hour challenge do not call the impostor at 3am
hello
I am that guy from stream
I play Terraria, Minecraft, Plants vs Zombies, Many consoles and ds-switch Pokemon, and Stardew Valley
I have Terraria on Xbox and Mobile
I have a strange sense of humor, as you can tell from the beginning of the spoiler
I enjoy coding games on Scratch
I also like making pixel art

A bit off topic but do y'all ever wonder why the Corruption doesn't have vines or why the Hallow doesn't have thorny bushes? Maybe Terraria 2 will make it possible.

A bit off topic but do y'all ever wonder why the Corruption doesn't have vines or why the Hallow doesn't have thorny bushes? Maybe Terraria 2 will make it possible.
i think corruption has vines, but the hallow doesn't have thorny bushes because it's supposed to be pretty or something, nd thorny bushes go against that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom