Terraria State of the Game - October 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
When will the time come for Mobile to be able to take on (a.k.a. recognize) and play PC worlds?
The time had came (for long) for PC to play mobile worlds.
___
I mean, they kind of already agreed upon player characters, so what's the difficulty in a already-generated world?

When will the time come for Mobile to be able to take on (a.k.a. recognize) and play PC worlds?
___
I mean, they kind of already agreed upon player characters, so what's the difficulty in a already-generated world?
I can already use older versions of builders workshop but I can’t use the current ones

I know that you guys are focusing on bringing 1.4 to console right now, but after that, is mobile going to update straight to 1.4.1.2?

Screenshot 2020-11-24 at 1.57.34 PM.png
Screenshot 2020-11-24 at 1.57.34 PM.png

___
Well here isn’t the thing pc is able to convert 1.4.0.5 to 1.4.1 easily I think, but it’s can’t go the other way, that is the problem, it’s is on version 1.4.1 not 1.4.0.5 so mobile can’t read them because of what version they are in

so... are we getting the next SotG soon?

it has to either be today or tomorrow, right?

though tomorrow is thanksgiving, so you'd expect we'd get it today... really hope it has some good news for console.

the next sotg will probably release on the 27th

ugh.

if it isn't gonna be on the last thursday of the month, it should've been released one day early, not a day late...

terraria 1.4 is probably the only thing to even look forward to, anymore... not even bothering with the stupid holidays this year. %:sigh:

ugh.

if it isn't gonna be on the last thursday of the month, it should've been released one day early, not a day late...

terraria 1.4 is probably the only thing to even look forward to, anymore... not even bothering with the stupid holidays this year. %:sigh:
PC and Mobile: are we a joke to you? Jokes apart, this year's been :red:, I'm confident that not many people are going to celebrate reality.
EDIT: :red: , I wanted to say really instead of reality, oh well.

Last edited:
I'm excited for 1.4 console since I'm a console player. People act like it is taking suuuuper long but remember how long it took for 1.3.5? It is supposed to take a lot less time so yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom