Terraria State of the Game - October 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I too late for the pumpkin carving contest? I think my pumpkin turned out well. The thing is that it’s a calamity mod related item. Am I too late, and does that count?…

Edit: so I’m not too late.. pog.

Shame I don’t have discord and can’t get it.

If anyone wants to copy this and use it as an entry, be my guest. You can tell the moderators that I’ve given said person permission to use it, and that they can contact me if need be. First person to mention here that they want to use it can just say so.

Could I at least be credited for it though? It would be nice to have some credit even if this wins anything.

I really just want to share something I worked hard on with the terraria community. :)

Attachments

• 997257E3-9FA8-47A7-9D23-843176D67B0A.jpeg
    997257E3-9FA8-47A7-9D23-843176D67B0A.jpeg
    454.9 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
What did the npcs do to you :eek:
Don't worry In only kidding I am usually nice to my npcs although i usually make em live in the underworld cause somestimes too bad or lazy to make a proper home for them.

Though I might have to do some bad things to Terraria itself. >8D (again just kidding)

Last edited:
Don't worry In only kidding I am usually nice to my npcs although i usually make em live in the underworld cause somestimes too bad or lazy to make a proper home for them.

Though I might have to do some bad things to Terraria itself. >8D (again just kidding)
Well said. But I was not kidding😈 hehehe. But making them live in hell is actually very cruel.
I want more things to hurt NPCs.

Just curious cause I spend most of my time playing on the Switch version but why was the Switch put last behind all the other consoles and not worked on in parity together? Are we even going to see it released this year? Given how long Sony and Microsoft had to wait for being bought up to a close level to PC. Is it just that the Switch is more difficult or is it not as popular despite having a big base console wise or?

Just curious cause I spend most of my time playing on the Switch version but why was the Switch put last behind all the other consoles and not worked on in parity together? Are we even going to see it released this year? Given how long Sony and Microsoft had to wait for being bought up to a close level to PC. Is it just that the Switch is more difficult or is it not as popular despite having a big base console wise or?
Switch operates different then Xbox and PlayStation, so they have to work on it differently I believe, plus with the Xbox and PlayStation being done they can take the code and optimise it for switch so I’m pretty certain switch’s update will come this year

the switch version has a smaller team i believe, so that also a factor
Its still dr studios working on it, and because of 1.4 being on Xbox and PlayStation they can fully focus on switch mostly I believe so(take my info as a grain of salt) and such, I believe it’ll be fast(by that I’m not meaning in a few weeks I’m just meaning it’s not gonna take years)

I know this is very off-topic but could you guys add a bottomless honey bucket along with a honey absorbant sponge in 1.4.3 because it would be nice to be able to easily create honey pools and it's kind of weird how lava and water has a bottomless bucket while honey doesn't.
Obviously, they don't care about it because it was suggested A LOT of times and they simply ignored it. And it's actually very sad.

I know this is very off-topic but could you guys add a bottomless honey bucket along with a honey absorbant sponge in 1.4.3 because it would be nice to be able to easily create honey pools and it's kind of weird how lava and water has a bottomless bucket while honey doesn't.
Ooh, I love that idea too. By the way MrD108, I saw your reaction to my post sorry if I offended you, I was only joking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom