Terraria State of the Game - September 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darn, still no news on the Switch local split screen situation huh? Well, them saying that the next update is nearly complete and that it's coming along faster than they expected both sound like pretty good omens. ^_^

Darn, still no news on the Switch local split screen situation huh? Well, them saying that the next update is nearly complete and that it's coming along faster than they expected both sound like pretty good omens. ^_^

They've been saying that it's "coming along" for a long time. Of course it's coming along. They have not confirmed if split-screen support is even a part of this update. I'm eager to find out.

AWESOMENESS, Loving the new furry friend but not so much the pink Dev vanity armor seeing as I'm a dude but I will want to acquire it so I'll have it with the other Dev sets. I just got Will's set the other day on mobile 1.3

We've shared a ton of spoilers for it, if we don't hold on to something, then there won't be any surprises left.
It's true, and makes sense. But still, the news is still vague...
An apple, a new table, a new pet, and a new vanity's not bad.
[doublepost=1569260242,1569260118][/doublepost]Also, we now know wings move in the wind.
At least we know that there will be more furniture, maybe apples, and more dev armor and wings. I do wish there was more news, though. Maybe they're about to release a huge spoiler or release date.
I'm more of an adventure guy, so that kind of thing doesn't impress me.

Ps:. It's a fox, not a raccoon.

Are those wings or a veil on that new dev set? I'll be hoarding Lihzahrd power cells so I can farm expert Golem's treasure bags for the new ones; I still need Lienfors' and Arkhalis' sets when 1.3.4 finally comes to console! And that new pets looks adorable

This is exciting, quite, I'm honestly kinda glad they aren't telling us much more about 1.4, means we're gonna spend more time discovering things instead of already knowing about them beforehand :passionate:

Will combat targeting be added to the Switch Edition? Or is it already in the game and I just can’t find it?
Quackinton, As you own a switch version, do you know what is that circular hotbar in switch spoiler? I really impressed. Is it going to get added to mobile? :)

Quackinton, As you own a switch version, do you know what is that circular hotbar in switch spoiler? I really impressed. Is it going to get added to mobile? :)

The radial hotbar? Console just got it, so I would assume it will be coming to mobile with 1.3.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom