Terraria State of the Game - September 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it me, or does the new pet look a lot like a bite-sized Kecha Wacha from Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, with a different pattern of fur coating?
2FEEB295-C5A7-4D77-8EDE-68256C7E7F55.png

Anywho, Kecha Wacha or not, it’s still a nice addition to the huge pool of pets! Keep it up, devs of all platforms! ~;)

Is it me, or does the new pet look a lot like a bite-sized Kecha Wacha from Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, with a different pattern of fur coating?

Anywho, Kecha Wacha or not, it’s still a nice addition to the huge pool of pets! Keep it up, devs of all platforms! ~;)

Honestly? I would not mind to see pets/enemies/etc crossover from MH franchise (mostly anything not from MHWolrd) in Terraria. I think a lot of people could go insane if we have a kutku, narga, anything pet/mount and a few art thingies like portraits with Dalamadur, Shen gaoren or whatever city or fight scene in it, maybe the old bionic monsters from the ancient world or the tower, maybe a Yamatsukami boss?...Insane <3:D

This update will worth the wait... Just look at those spoilers and I mean all of them, maybe this one was a little weak, but hey, we cant have a lot of them, isnt it? I would prefer to find things my own way. This one is justified, if it is a Dev armor, it will be hard to find it naturally.

PD: I always see the KechaWacha like a transformed SkullKid/Majoras Mask tribute because MH is doing great with Nintendo, specially in 3ds, and if I am correct, MH4U and Majora's Mask release date in Europe was the same day.

PDD: Or maybe armors or weapons! I didnt think about it earlier [Edited]

Last edited:
Honestly? I would not mind to see pets/enemies/etc crossover from MH franchise (mostly anything not from MHWolrd) in Terraria. I think a lot of people could go insane if we have a kutku, narga, anything pet/mount and a few art thingies like portraits with Dalamadur, Shen gaoren or whatever city or fight scene in it, maybe the old bionic monsters from the ancient world or the tower, maybe a Yamatsukami boss?...Insane <3:D

This update will worth the wait... Just look at those spoilers and I mean all of them, maybe this one was a little weak, but hey, we cant have a lot of them, isnt it? I would prefer to find things my own way. This one is justified, if it is a Dev armor, it will be hard to find it naturally.

PD: I always see the KechaWacha like a transformed SkullKid/Majoras Mask tribute because MH is doing great with Nintendo, specially in 3ds, and if I am correct, MH4U and Majora's Mask release date in Europe was the same day.

PDD: Or maybe armors or weapons! I didnt think about it earlier [Edited]

Pet Teostra. DO WANT

Yeah, I would adore seeing a lot of the non-World monsters. A pet Dalamadur would be adorable (even if it wouldn't make much sense), or even a mini floating Amatsu! And may never happen, but in my head it's real.

Liking the progress on updates so far. Sad to see there isn't anything much to share for PC, but that's ok! I'm absolutely certain it will be worth the wait. <3

The item bar of terraria mobile. Can a option with a pc or a console pleas going? sorry for my not so good English 😂

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190928_225045_com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid.jpg
    Screenshot_20190928_225045_com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 126
In Terraria Switch, Capes weren't showing properly, you can use potions when dropping them off of your hotbar, and you were bouncing on nametags on a Slimy Saddle. Are those bugs already been fixed yet? :)

No, not that. With the Hotbar, I mean if you can do it in a row like the PC or console with only one option @Tunnel King

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190928_234746.jpg
    Screenshot_20190928_234746.jpg
    687.5 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_20190928_235706.png
    IMG_20190928_235706.png
    88 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
Yeah, I would adore seeing a lot of the non-World monsters. A pet Dalamadur would be adorable (even if it wouldn't make much sense), or even a mini floating Amatsu! And may never happen, but in my head it's real.

Liking the progress on updates so far. Sad to see there isn't anything much to share for PC, but that's ok! I'm absolutely certain it will be worth the wait. <3

A Monster Hunter x Terraria crossover does not seem to be really out of place, with both games’ outlandish creatures being the real stars of them both! ~;)

Pet Teostra. DO WANT

If that were to happen, after killing a certain amount of creatures, Teostra could charge up power, then it would use its infamous supernova attack to light up a huge amount of area, and let’s not forget that the lingering flames will totally not cart away their owner! ~:p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom