Terraria State of the Game - September 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
People meeting each other in a small group is more comfortable than showing one's face public to everyone.
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
it didnt make sense to me what you said

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
it didnt make sense to me what you said
It's that you're showing your face to the world. Which could lead to unwanted consequences. Even if they won't recognise who's in the picture. They could for example still make fun of it.

I guess it's not impossible, I would love if that happened. But I feel like 1.4 is gonna release around christmas at this rate.

I just want split screen multiplayer. I'm still not sure if that is even going to be a part of the next switch patch. I hope so.

That would be so dope, and would make sense if they added more Halloween content.
1.2 came out on Halloween I think. I doubt it that it'll come out around Halloween or anywhere after it. It probably will be a Christmas release if it's still Q4. A present from the devs.

As long as we've been patiently waiting, it would be nice to get the "state of the game" on the same day every month at least..

As long as we've been patiently waiting, it would be nice to get the "state of the game" on the same day every month at least..
The longer we go this month without a SotG post the more I think that we are coming close to the release.
1.2 came out on Halloween I think.
1.2 came out in late September. The Halloween update came out a few weeks later. I get those jumbled up in my mind too.

I'm betting Christmas time
Maybe they'll split the difference and release it at Thanksgiving.
Turkor_Body.png

Another, less up-beat possibility is that complications have pushed it's release to 2020. Everyone hypes in their own way, but I tend to be cautiously pessimistic. I generally don't start REALLY anticipating a release until a full day/month/year street date is announced.

Do you guys think that they will tell us the exact release date before dropping the update? If I remember correctly they have released patches in the past without announcing the release date (and I don't talk about mini patches). Correct me if I am wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom