Terraria State of the Game - September 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys think that they will tell us the exact release date before dropping the update? If I remember correctly they have released patches in the past without announcing the release date (and I don't talk about mini patches). Correct me if I am wrong.
Tbh it would make me suffer less if they didn't do a release date, so... I'm kinda hoping they're going to release it without warning.

Do you guys think that they will tell us the exact release date before dropping the update? If I remember correctly they have released patches in the past without announcing the release date (and I don't talk about mini patches). Correct me if I am wrong.
I can understand it happens for small patches. But the only suprise was 1.3.2 which came out a day after the announcement.

Regardless, seeing that this is a major update that took like 3 years. It would be a bad move to drop the update without a release announcement at all.
Otherwise many Terrarians would go like "Oh...it's already out?" Without building up the interest or hype.

This is what I was thinking, they won't announce a release date, just the actual update when it's ready. The fact that it's been well over a week from when they typically announce states of the the game makes me optimistic.

The phone picture is very satisfying, even if it reminds me how long it takes my pc to launch Terraria.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom