Terraria State of the Game - September 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh-oh, even the copper sword?
I always sell that the first chance I get and use the copper ax till I can get my hands on some ore. So that means I gotta look for copper ore now? :(
Well, off on a wild ride I go, silt here I come!šŸ˜‚
Actually, you probably could get it very fast from fishing crates, way faster than even silt.

Or you could just make a new char and put the copper sword in a chest on your main world and retrieve it with your main char.
No need to go spelunking for copper ore.
Yeeeeah, but I donā€™t like to do that cuz thatā€™s so easy it feels real unfair and like Iā€™m cheating.

I know, Thatā€™s not cheating, but when I create a character, I stick em with one world and donā€™t cross em. That way itā€™s more fun and challenging for me.

In other words, Iā€™m just gonna sit here and suffer for no vital reason šŸ˜‚

Actually, you probably could get it very fast from fishing crates, way faster than even silt.

Wait wat? :0
I spend so much time fishing (with the potions, the angler accessories AND the ā€œMaster Baitā€ why did they name it that? Lol.) and I havenā€™t noticed this?!
thank you! But now what do I do with all this silt? šŸ˜

Wait wat? :0
I spend so much time fishing (with the potions, the angler accessories AND the ā€œMaster Baitā€ why did they name it that? Lol.) and I havenā€™t noticed this?!
thank you! But now what do I do with all this silt? šŸ˜
May as well extract it anyway, youā€™ll get iron and lead out of it, and you can never have enough of those.

May as well extract it anyway, youā€™ll get iron and lead out of it, and you can never have enough of those.
Sigh, you have a point, for such in easy to get ore itā€™s always never enough.

Youā€™ll have a chest full to the brim with buckets, a railroad system going from one end of the large world to another, a treasury full of the stuff and yet for some reason itā€™s never enough. This game is awesome :D

Yeeeeah, but I donā€™t like to do that cuz thatā€™s so easy it feels real unfair and like Iā€™m cheating.

I know, Thatā€™s not cheating, but when I create a character, I stick em with one world and donā€™t cross em. That way itā€™s more fun and challenging for me.

In other words, Iā€™m just gonna sit here and suffer for no vital reason šŸ˜‚

Not gonna tell you how to play but IMO that makes 0 sense.
Its just copper sword every character starts with it and its worthless untill much much later in the game where you need it to craft Zenith.

Well you can always pretend you never threw it away if it makes you feel better.

It takes such a small amount of ore to craft the copper short sword so just enter the underground through the big opening in the big hill near your spawn point. Go down there and look for copper. Should literally take 5 minutes. 3 minutes with a spelunker potion. Personally, I LOVE fishing for some reason so that's pretty much how I get everything. Lol. But if you want it fast just mine it.

Yeah, I agree, just extract it anyways and sell all the stuff you don't need. You will get some gold coins for sure and maybe an Amber Mosquito. You might even get a platinum coin if you're really lucky! You can use the Brick Layer and/or Building potion to increase placement speed which allows you to extract much faster too.

It's possible it could be earlier this month since 1.4.1 is expected to come out this month. Or we might just get a separate new thread just for that.
The original 1.4 release date was on a separate news thread, so Iā€™m unsure why this would be different.

Well you can always pretend you never threw it away if it makes you feel better.
I could.
But why would I intentionally shorten the time I get to play the game?

I like my play throughs long and hard (oh god. Thatā€™s a ā€œthatā€™s what she saidā€ just waiting to happen...).
Kinda why I canā€™t wait for HARDMODE to come. Iā€™ve done EXPERTMODE (and man, did the potions save me) and had a blast with that.

But, as long as youā€™re accepting that everyone has their own way of playing then (like how there are different classes in the game and people differ on which class they like to use best) then I suppose weā€™re at an agreement. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom