Terraria State of the Game - September 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is also why the manual backup (copy to another folder periodically) is a great thing. This is something PC players have always had - and is a best practice, really, for any important files... be they Terraria files or not. Personally, I have local and icloud backups of all of my Terraria mobile players and characters of note. I update them every week. Copy - Paste - Overwrite = yes and done. Those are not subject to any issues around a .bak failing to load, etc... as they are full copies at that point in time. Thus, worst-case, you lose some progress and not everything. :)

If, as you said, it corrupted pre-1.3... afraid nothing can be done there, sorry.

If your a Linux user, you could always automate the process with rsync. I assume there is a Win equivalent as well.

what are you planning to do?
Well, I just finished yet another run so I’m gonna make a new one.

If the update hits while I’m in the middle of it I’ll create a {new world} for that update and return to my ~previous world~ when I wanna chill and not take all the new things 1.4 gives in at once.

Then when I get curious or when I get bored of ~that world~, I’ll go back and finish the {1.4 world} I just made.

then finish (if I haven’t already) the ~previous run~, start a new <1.4 run> and just goof around doing a lot of stupid stuff.
Cuz being an A-hole to the A.I. is always fun lol

JOURNEY'S ACTUAL PROPER FOR REAL THIS TIME END HYPE!
Can't wait for that s w e e t, s w e e t b a l a n c i n g...
yeeeaaah... woot... woot... it's great and all that you guys are getting 1.4.1 tomorrow (and sorry if I'm being bitter or touchy) but I kinda wish that we could get 1.4 instead :sigh: , but, I guess get your hype on🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

yeeeaaah... woot... woot... it's great and all that you guys are getting 1.4.1 tomorrow (and sorry if I'm being bitter or touchy) but I kinda wish that we could get 1.4 instead :sigh: , but, I guess get your hype on🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
It's going to come eventually, and I hope it's soon so that mobile and console players can enjoy the beauty that is 1.4 :happy: (apart from master. Worst. Addition. Ever.)

It's going to come eventually, and I hope it's soon so that mobile and console players can enjoy the beauty that is 1.4 :happy: (apart from master. Worst. Addition. Ever.)
yeah, I was just really annoyed with something else, that's why I'm being a little bitter right now

This is the real journey end. This is both exciting and sad.

"We are pleased to announce that we will be launching Terraria 1.4.1 tomorrow! This is expected to be the final content update for Terraria - so you won't want to miss this! Terraria 1.4.1 will include the final NPC, new achievements, lots of balance changes, bug fixes, new vanity, and the long-requested game credits (done Terraria style)!" - RE-LOGIC

:hoppinjack:

Last edited:
"We are pleased to announce that we will be launching Terraria 1.4.1 tomorrow! This is expected to be the final content update for Terraria - so you won't want to miss this! Terraria 1.4.1 will include the final NPC, new achievements, lots of balance changes, bug fixes, new vanity, and the long-requested game credits (done Terraria style)!" - RE-LOGIC

Wait, what?!

Reactions: ^_^
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom