Terraria State of the Game - September 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 293081View attachment 293082
Went in the game to test something real quick. I thought that the torch was evidence of echo walls, but it appears the floating torch is just the sprite for torches placed on ground already. Other people already made the observation that the item frame was attached to the red blocks. Guess echo walls are dead
Not necessarily, it still could be them hinting at it. It would align with there usually being spoilers hidden in the banner. I guess we just have to wait and see.

Its only been 1 month since we heard DR took over and 1.4 already looks amazing in Console!
1.4 coming sooner than we thought! :happy::kingslime::pinky:

Last edited:
Something I always wanted on mobile is the option of taking screenshots. When I want to showcase my buildings I have to hide the controls and all 🥺

Something I always wanted on mobile is the option of taking screenshots. When I want to showcase my buildings I have to hide the controls and all 🥺

It isn't directly related to the game and there's no in-game feature for it on Mobile, but with the Android 11 OS update, that does offer the ability to take screenshots much easier. If you view your active apps, there's a screenshot button on your phone screen at the bottom left. Sadly I can't speak for how screenshots work on Apple devices as I don't own any Apple devices.

1.4 Mobile Releasing Next month? DR Studios you have done a FANTASTIC job, Can’t wait to get my hands on some new 1.4 Content on the go. Oh and Console players are also oh so lucky to have DR studios on the helm as well, i’d say ;)

Very cool- my only question, and excuse the ignorance, will 1.4 increase the price of terraria mobile? I am not sure who decides on that.

I’m pretty sure the price will remain the same, so you won’t have to worry :dryadsmile:

That's correct. The price of Terraria is not changing with the 1.4 update. Plus if you already own Terraria for Mobile with the 1.3 update, you will get the 1.4 update for free. :)

Just a question but do we know if console passwords will be fixed? Me and a friend still play Terraria together on a world that we had for a few months for trophies and just large builds and i wanna be able to show it to others without randoms joining and destroying stuff.

well, i'm finally back after taking a month-long break from this place... the toxicity last time was just too much.

so 1.4.1 will be done in october, mobile 1.4 will probably be done soon after, but then they'll have to add in the 1.4.1 stuff, which will probably delay console 1.4 even more.

yeah, not expecting console 1.4 until next year at the earliest... which sucks, cause it's the only thing that has been on my mind this year, making it hard to enjoy any other games, despite the fact that i have well over 100+ of them in my backlog.

also, the build-up to october... cool temperatures? fall leaves? halloween?

i haven't seen cool temperatures in years... last winter was, on average, about 80 degrees... which should NOT be possible, but with the planet dying and all that... i guess the weather is seriously screwed up.

the winters where i live always used to be fiercely cold... but it hasn't been cold like that for so long, now.

and fall leaves... the trees don't even transition, anymore... they stay green, then just... die overnight, it seems.

at most, they might become a depressing dark brown... i haven't seen red/orange/yellow leaves in YEARS...

and halloween... again, neither i nor anyone i know has seen much of a presence, if any at all, of trick-or-treaters in years... and this year, they're DEFINITELY not gonna be present, due to the world-ending pandemic ravaging earth.

not really a time for parties, either... i imagine christmas will be just as depressing, it usually is.

so... yeah, not really enough to lift my mood, yet.

the year has only gotten worse since last time, so even seeing some form of 1.4 on console isn't enough to help.

see you guys next month, i guess. %:sigh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom