Terraria State of the Game - September 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Current plan is to have some new stuff as well as the ability to support "Legacy" PW-style UI/controls.... along with a lot more buttons and dials that you can experiment with in the Settings menu (as you can see on mobile now).

guess i better make a note, or take screenshots, of my control set-up then... incase 1.4 jumbles everything.

i have my controls set a VERY specific way, so i'd hate to have to re-do it from memory, since i am terrible at that.

Now it's finally fair. For several years, the mobile version was completely ignored. There has been no progress for many months. Each studio was busy with the console version, everything changed when DR took over work on this version. Literally one month has already passed, there were pictures of this working game on the phone. Now console gamers just have to wait patiently as mobile players in the past :p

i wouldn't say it's "fair".

more like it's just unfair for other people now, instead of mobile players.

nothing is ever fair.

if life was fair, it wouldn't be so miserable.

Aren't these based on PC though? It sounds like that will take us farther away from the parity with PC.

Also, will we still be able to use our custom controls whilst in "legacy"?

that's actually a good point... i thought console's current set-up was based on the PC version... so now we're gonna be based on the mobile version instead?

seems like a downgrade...

Last edited:
i wouldn't say it's "fair".

more like it's just unfair for other people now, instead of mobile players.

nothing is ever fair.

DR was making Terraria 1.3 Mobile from ground up and they made it super quick. Now they are finishing 1.4 update. Last month DR said that they will take over Console 1.4 update. I don’t like when people are saying; „why you are focusing on Mobile 1.4 instead of Consoles? Mobile is irrelevant” i just can’t stand when i hear something like this.

DR was making Terraria 1.3 Mobile from ground up and they made it super quick. Now they are finishing 1.4 update. Last month DR said that they will take over Console 1.4 update. I don’t like when people are saying; „why you are focusing on Mobile 1.4 instead of Consoles? Mobile is irrelevant” i just can’t stand when i hear something like this.

i didn't say anything like that. %-_-

you even quoted my post, so don't put words in my mouth.

i can't stand when people do that.

Wait a minute. I didn’t say that you said that. I just said that I Heard iit from some people that are complaning on Development on consoles so Please chill out dude :D

then why did you quote me specifically when bringing that up?

if it was a general thing, i don't really see why i had to be quoted.

either way, what i said still stands.

nothing is ever fair, someone is always gonna be left in the dust.

so you saying "it's finally fair" was wrong.

ITS A SPOOKY MONTH

Spooky Month Dance.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom