Terraria State of the Game - September 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you guys think everything has to happen at the end of this month? It's probably going to end up happening earlier or later than that time. One once got released on the 14th, I'm pretty sure that's closer to the beginning of the month. It could even end up being released tomorrow or something. To be honest, 1.4 could even end up coming out on mobile tomorrow. So don't just guess when it will come out.

Why do you guys think everything has to happen at the end of this month? It's probably going to end up happening earlier or later than that time. One once got released on the 14th, I'm pretty sure that's closer to the beginning of the month. It could even end up being released tomorrow or something. To be honest, 1.4 could even end up coming out on mobile tomorrow. So don't just guess when it will come out.
before I put what I am saying, just want to say is that I'm not trying to argue with you.
I get that it could come out earlier, the reason why I think it comes around the end of the month is because, well you got more to say once you are into the month(and more to say from being away longer from the other state of game... lol) remember I'm just saying why i think that.....

I just want the October State Of The Game so I can see more console 1.4 news. I'm waiting for console 1.4

They really need to make a state of the game for October soon, the one for September really is out of date.
Sim, somente mesmo pra avisar uma data de lançamento oficial ou nos dizer se vão precisar atrasar. A DR e a ReLogic com certeza estão dando o máximo por nós e sempre trazendo novidades. Amo de mais esse jogo.

The release of journeys end has inspired me to make my own 2d survival game. (I tried to once before but only got as far as crude worldgen before I got bored) I'm going for an underwater setting. (Is the inspiration part enough for this post to be relevant, or should I have posted this in an off topic section?)

The release of journeys end has inspired me to make my own 2d survival game. (I tried to once before but only got as far as crude worldgen before I got bored) I'm going for an underwater setting. (Is the inspiration part enough for this post to be relevant, or should I have posted this in an off topic section?)
probably shouldn't continue the a conversation about it here, it would go in the non terraria related topics, under other games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom