Terraria State of the Game - September 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of Loki, love the new dividers and artwork for the sections, looks awesome, second that Steam Deck looks gnarly I'm guessing thats Steam's equivalent to the console then, cause I never heard of it till now, how much does one of those cost? Third, I am ectastic for next Thursday but im keeping myself in check and as for the Switch release and the parity thing for Mobile I look forward to them but can wait patiently as for the Android 11 thing well sorry to hear about the bugs and issues and I hope you can eventually solve them, next, Im glad TModLoader is in Alpha for 1.4, I got back into playing it again but im still kinda waiting for the update but dont sweat it take your time, and finally the merch looks awesome but some of the prices are just wow, not knocking it mind, im gonna show the Pumpkin Moon stuff to my parents cause i do want some of that for my birthday which is only about 2 months away, mid November in case your are wondering, but yeah keep up the good work, and im hoping your still gonna roll out hotfix/bug fix updates for all versions in the near future to try and quash as many of the remaining bugs and glitches as possible, peace.

Don't worry, pop, theyre focusing on the ps/xbox version first then theyre next gonna turn their attention to the switch version though thats gonna take some time, I understand if your getting excited and antsy, I am too, but we just got to be patient.

Don't worry, pop, theyre focusing on the ps/xbox version first then theyre next gonna turn their attention to the switch version though thats gonna take some time, I understand if your getting excited and antsy, I am too, but we just got to be patient.
ok, thanks.

PS/XB version is already done, it's literally set to release in 5 days from now.

they're working on the switch version right now, they just started, give them some time.

I wonder how performance is looking on Switch. I would hope they're getting it as smooth as they can.

Man, I really hope that all the Console (and Switch soon!) players will enjoy this update to 1.4! Now you can beat Empress of Light Daytime 1 HP Hardcore For the Worthy finally on Console. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom