Terraria State of the Game - September 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that was because of the ten year celebration. And there gonna add more then a single enemy, as a ton of content from each game will go into the other. And it was literally told by Loki here on the fourms and the Re-Logic team on Twitter that it was gonna be a major update. And again, the ten year anniversary wasn’t considered a major update because it wasn’t adding a whole ton of content to the game, just 2 enemies and a cool painted world.

Show me where I - or anyone - said this is a "major" (eg 1.X) update?

A "major" update tends to have material impacts on core progression, features, and more. DD2/OOA was a 1.3.X update, this will be the same.

Show me where I - or anyone - said this is a "major" (eg 1.X) update?

A "major" update tends to have material impacts on core progression, features, and more. DD2/OOA was a 1.3.X update, this will be the same.
Ohhh. Okay, I guess I don’t know what major update means then. I thought it meant 1.4.X as well as 1.X, but I guess I just wasn’t thinking. That does clear up some confusion though, thank you.

But I want to know when Terraria 1.4.2 is coming to mobile.
That has nothing to do with what Loki said.
You know what, go look at both the Klei fourms and Twitter, there you’ll see what I’m talking about. Also, don’t be mean to people like @.Anonymous. for making a joke like that, I thought it was funny as hell man, not like i would ever make fun of you, but the user mentioned above just made a popular reference to a joke that goes like “Oh so your_______? Name every _______
First, I don't know what do you mean by 'Klei forums'. Second, I don't have an account in twitter and don't wish to have one, no one is obliged to have one if don't want to. And shouldn't have one just to know an important information about the updates coming to the game.
Also, I was not mean to that user and it is not for you to go where you weren't called and I've already told you that. Stop now.
And it was NOT funny. It was the exact opposite and I felt very bad because of it. You just say it because it was not directed to you. But you need to stop that because you are making bullying with me. You and him. And I don't care if that is popular. It doesn't mean that if it's popular it can be used in anyone at any place, any time. There are correct times and places to do things. but that :red: doesn't have one. Just stop it for the love of GOD. I'm getting really, but really mad now. :mad:😡

And it was NOT funny. It was the exact opposite and I felt very bad because of it. You just say it because it was not directed to you. But you need to stop that because you are making bullying with me. You and him.
I get that you didn't want them to make a joke right there, but there is absolutely no way that they were bullying you. They were making a joke, wanted to be funny

To nip this in the bud before it gets further out of hand…

@>>Terrarian<< and @HangetheHauntedTerrarian - just leave each other alone please. If you want to discuss this civilly in a private message or on your profiles, go ahead, but please stop derailing this topic with your arguing.

@>>Terrarian<<, what Anonymous said WAS a joke. You may not have understood it or liked it, you may not have thought it was funny. Fine. But, for this thread, it’s time to let it go.

If the arguing and derailment continues, you may find yourself locked out of this thread. No one wants to come to a cool announcement thread and read through a trivial argument.

@>>Terrarian<< and @HangetheHauntedTerrarian - just leave each other alone please. If you want to discuss this civilly in a private message or on your profiles, go ahead, but please stop derailing this topic with your arguing.

@>>Terrarian<<, what Anonymous said WAS a joke. You may not have understood it or liked it, you may not have thought it was funny. Fine. But, for this thread, it’s time to let it go.

If the arguing and derailment continues, you may find yourself locked out of this thread. No one wants to come to a cool announcement thread and read through a trivial argument.
Ok, sorry for that.

Sorry about that Unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom