PC Terraria/Steam crashing every 30 minutes or so

Really? It's an expert issue? I can't deny that the world I was playing on IS expert so... is there anyway to fix it?

Please see my message earlier in the thread (and quoted below for convenience) for a workaround. It's not a complete fix given that it disables a feature of the game, but it prevents the crashes from occurring.

I tried turning off cloud syncing in Steam properties, starting Terraria and removing all cloud saves (characters and worlds)), closing Terraria, and then starting Terraria back up, and I can confirm that this seems to fix the issue.

Do you have your characters on the cloud? because i was having the same issue, not on expert mode, i took my characters and worlds off the cloud and no more crashing!!!

Do you have your characters on the cloud? because i was having the same issue, not on expert mode, i took my characters and worlds off the cloud and no more crashing!!!

Yep, all my characters & worlds is in cloud, i see lots of people saying that issue is in Clod sync.
I will turn it off :)

That's really odd.
Looking at the crash log, XNA for some reason crashes along with it, but I don't see why Steam would crash?

In any case, looks like it fails to load a file. Try reinstalling the game.

i resintalled the game and steam and it kept crashing, the only thing that has stopped it was the cloud thing, so i don't know, i don't really understand much about the crash log, i'm just telling you my experience so far

Back
Top Bottom