PC Terraria Steam Holiday Sale Until January 2nd!

Loki

Consigliere
Staff member
Re-Logic
Administrator
Good day, Terrarians!

We are a touch late getting this out - we'll just blame the holiday season this time ;) - but we wanted to make sure that everyone knew that Terraria on Steam will be on sale throughout the Holiday season until January 2, 2015!

That's right, once again you can get Terraria for 70% off: a mere $2.99 for one of the best selling Indie titles of all time!

Click the image below to head straight to the Terraria page on Steam:

No better time than now to give the amazing gift of Terraria to a friend, neighbor, colleague, or acquaintance!

Happy Holidays to each and every Terrarian and thank you all for your continued support and keeping our community a vibrant place!

Last edited by a moderator:
//Inb4 comments about how much Terraria is on sale and how much it's worth it like on any other Terraria on sales threads

*makes another tick on the list of "How many times Terraria PC has gone on sale"*
Okay, that marks the 309,446,455,626,363,465,900,135th time the game has gone on sale.
Also, happy holidays.

Woah only three dollars I'm gonna get this now.....oh wait I have a Mac, welp when it comes out for mac I will get it no matter what the cost!:happy:

I indeed edited the giveaway thread accordingly. Nobody has mentioned giving a copy away yet, though (not that there are a lot of people waiting for one either; around 8 I think). There's still much time left, so I'm confident someone will show up
Happy.png

Back
Top Bottom