Music Terraria-styled music attempts

While I see your point, when I think about the Underground Hallow piece, it's basically a combination of the Hallow and Underground music pieces. Why not do that for all the songs aside from the night ones?

Underground desert uses guitar, so I thought "why not?"
For me, guitar is instrument that shows something dangerous, chaotic. Corruption and crimson are very dangerous biomes, especially for pre-hardmode!
Um, yes, this is a valid argument, however, in my opinion Underground Desert's music is a bit bad as it lost some of the original style of the game that it had at the beginning. The first songs made for Terraria were genius, others that came later were just good, and those from version 1.4 left me a little disappointed, especially the one I mentioned (Underground Desert). So I think that Nighttime Crimson & Corruption shouldn't have an electric guitar, if you did a kind of mix of the original songs (Daytime, Underground & Forest Night), being the first two respectively from each biome, I think it might sound cool.

I think Underground Desert fits the music theme. It's supposed to be a really dangerous place filled with great loot, and the track is a combination of intense battling and exploring ancient caves.

I think Underground Desert fits the music theme. It's supposed to be a really dangerous place filled with great loot, and the track is a combination of intense battling and exploring ancient caves.
Eh, yes, but it could have been better. I didn't really like it, but I had to get used to hearing it. So now it is just acceptable.

Back
Top Bottom