• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Terraria suggested I introduice mesaelf

AsherThom

Terrarian
    1. :golem::zombie::nymph::pumpking::rslime::hoppinjack::sslime::lslime::cslime::pinky::gslime::joy::merchanthappy::merchantwink::merchantmad:Hey what up
    2. im shera==asher
    3. this is proably unr=-09adable
    4. and making
    • things unreadable is apart of my
  1. presonalit
  2. y
  3. so dont bann m]e this is definitely and introduction
  • I aspire 2 be game dev and terraria is pretty epic and inspirations me but can you retexture the grass block and dirt block it looks like dirt I mean it looks like it hasn't had water in 3 years

Ok this is actually slightly hard to use when I was trying to fix the crap I did but yeah I'm a teenage skinny boi who likes computers too much and likes memes k see ya around

Gabrielismo

Pixel Privateer
    1. :golem::zombie::nymph::pumpking::rslime::hoppinjack::sslime::lslime::cslime::pinky::gslime::joy::merchanthappy::merchantwink::merchantmad:Hey what up
    2. im shera==asher
    4. and making
  1. presonalit
  2. y
  • I aspire 2 be game dev and terraria is pretty epic and inspirations me but can you retexture the grass block and dirt block it looks like dirt I mean it looks like it hasn't had water in 3 years

Ok this is actually slightly hard to use when I was trying to fix the crap I did but yeah I'm a teenage skinny boi who likes computers too much and likes memes k see ya around
That is a simple definition of r/ihadastroke

Other than that, welcome to The Terraria Community Forums `:)

All Seeing Eye

Eye of Cthulhu
This is the coolest introduction so far. You'd win in the competition of introductions if there was one.
Anyway, Welcome to the forums :dryadwink:

Moor al-Malik

Pixel Privateer
Hi, AsherThom! Welcome to the forums! Nice to meet you!
    2. im shera==asher
    4. and making
  1. presonalit
  2. y

sorry not sorry
Just a friendly reminder, don't do a double post. You can use the "edit," if you want to make a change or add something.

Blood Crawler

Brain of Cthulhu
Hi, AsherThom! Welcome to the forums! Nice to meet you!

Just a friendly reminder, don't do a double post. You can use the "edit," if you want to make a change or add something.
I actually do that all the time because it gives me the posts.
This young guy has a great future as a postfarmer like me.

Top Bottom