Terraria suggested I introduice mesaelf

ashtimbo

Terrarian
    1. :golem::zombie::nymph::pumpking::rslime::hoppinjack::sslime::lslime::cslime::pinky::gslime::joy::merchanthappy::merchantwink::merchantmad:Hey what up
    2. im shera==asher
    3. this is proably unr=-09adable
    4. and making
    • things unreadable is apart of my
  1. presonalit
  2. y
  3. so dont bann m]e this is definitely and introduction
  • I aspire 2 be game dev and terraria is pretty epic and inspirations me but can you retexture the grass block and dirt block it looks like dirt I mean it looks like it hasn't had water in 3 years
099.jpg

Ok this is actually slightly hard to use when I was trying to fix the crap I did but yeah I'm a teenage skinny boi who likes computers too much and likes memes k see ya around

1. :golem::zombie::nymph::pumpking::rslime::hoppinjack::sslime::lslime::cslime::pinky::gslime::joy::merchanthappy::merchantwink::merchantmad:Hey what up
    2. im shera==asher
    4. and making
  1. presonalit
  2. y
  • I aspire 2 be game dev and terraria is pretty epic and inspirations me but can you retexture the grass block and dirt block it looks like dirt I mean it looks like it hasn't had water in 3 years
099.jpg

Ok this is actually slightly hard to use when I was trying to fix the crap I did but yeah I'm a teenage skinny boi who likes computers too much and likes memes k see ya around
That is a simple definition of r/ihadastroke

Other than that, welcome to The Terraria Community Forums `:)

This is the coolest introduction so far. You'd win in the competition of introductions if there was one.
Anyway, Welcome to the forums :dryadwink:

Hi, AsherThom! Welcome to the forums! Nice to meet you!
    2. im shera==asher
    4. and making
  1. presonalit
  2. y
099.jpg

sorry not sorry
Just a friendly reminder, don't do a double post. You can use the "edit," if you want to make a change or add something.

Hi, AsherThom! Welcome to the forums! Nice to meet you!

Just a friendly reminder, don't do a double post. You can use the "edit," if you want to make a change or add something.
I actually do that all the time because it gives me the posts.
This young guy has a great future as a postfarmer like me.

Back
Top Bottom