Member-Run Project Terraria Summer Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

652Graystripe

Plantera
Now, I feel like a heel for doing this without any money, but @Sheldon Cooper and @Samrux haven't done it yet so... my turn.

Some people just really wanna play this awesome game, and I think it's fair that we as a community band together to get them a copy since it's on sale! Post below if you are willing to part with a game, or if you need one!

People needing copies:
People willing to give a copy:

Last edited:
Good luck, everyone
SamHpy

Some people just really wanna play this awesome game, and I think it's fair that we as a community band together to get them a copy since it's on sale! Post below if you are willing to part with a game, or if you need one!
Hey @652Graystripe, forgive me if I'm already supposed to know this. Am I waiting for a deadline for this giveaway? Or will you be choosing a winner (since I was the only one that offered a copy)? Just wanted to make sure I do what's needed - not really sure what the next step is and didn't want to step on anyone's toes by doing something. Or, if I just need to cool my jets and wait for more info from you, I can do that. :)

Hey @652Graystripe, forgive me if I'm already supposed to know this. Am I waiting for a deadline for this giveaway? Or will you be choosing a winner (since I was the only one that offered a copy)? Just wanted to make sure I do what's needed - not really sure what the next step is and didn't want to step on anyone's toes by doing something. Or, if I just need to cool my jets and wait for more info from you, I can do that. :)
I honestly don't mind how people give copies/get copies. It would probably just be easiest to submit Steam names or something to each other, then complete the trade like that. That's more your choice than mine :p

Hey guys, since there one of me and five of you, how about if I assign you a number and then I'll have random.org pick a winner for me. The winner can PM me their steam name and I'll send over your shiny new Terraria copy just in time for 1.3?

Here are your numbers..

1. @Folder
2. @DragonLich
3. @EmoOfTerraria
4. @LunarRemix
5. @Hero of Terra's friend

Does that work for everyone?

Well, I'm more than happy to give out a copy of Terraria too, so you can add me to the list :)
That's perfect @Spacey. How about if I pick a random winner. And then you can pick one after that? I was going to have random.org choose a winner for me tomorrow.

I'm more than happy for you to pick for me too, since you set this all up!

Once the winners have been chosen i'll post my steam link for the winner :)

I'm more than happy for you to pick for me too, since you set this all up!

Once the winners have been chosen i'll post my steam link for the winner :)
Sounds good Spacey. Tomorrow I'll have random.org pick a winner for you too.

652Graystripe is the member that set this all up. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom