Map-Parkour Terraria: Tale of Skeletron - A Terraria Mini-Map

iab0803

Terrarian
* REVENGE OF SKELETRON IS UP: http://forums.terraria.org/index.ph...the-sequel-remake-of-tale-of-skeletron.49445/

*3,000 DOWNLOADS?! 8,000 VIEWS?! The amount of support this very poorly designed map has gotten is amazing.. it really goes to show how great this community is, and how welcoming everyone is to new maps.. even if they aren't that good. This makes me want to make my next map a good map, instead of a 'nice try' kind of map!*

(VERSION 1.2 RELEASED! Also, Chippy played my crappy map? WUTTTTT? Seriously though, I'm thankful for him giving some new maps a chance :p)

Terraria: Tale of Skeletron is a simplistic, short, but fun map that offers fun, excitement, and challenge. I have a few notes to mention before you play the Map:

1: This is the first Adventure Map I have ever made in Terraria, so don't go in expecting a masterpiece.. or you will be disappointed.
2: This map is experimental, and is playing around with Map making, my personal style, but many minor things as well (the teleportation system for example)
3: This map is not very long.. (When I play-tested it I beat it in 30 mins)

That's about it, now enjoy the Map!

(The Map is put in the attached files section)

Versions:

v1.2:
-COBALT SHIELD! (There ya go, all 999 People who wanted it lol.)
-Polished up the ending a bit.
-Made the right side of the cave easier.

v1.1.1:
-Changed the Teleportation System to prevent level-skipping (For real this time)
-Cloud In A Bottle No Longer has the 'Warding' Prefix

v1.1:
- Removed the Dirt Walls on the ground
- Changed the Teleportation System to prevent level-skipping
- Fixed Several Exploits in the Cave Area
- Other Minor Fixes/Changes

v1.0:
- Initial Release

Screenshot:

20160403194051_1.jpg

Attachments

• Terraria Legend of Skeletron 1.2.zip
    97.6 KB · Views: 8,728
Last edited:
Looks promising, I'm trying this map out :)

EDIT: You should have a checkpoint teleport at spawn, it's so annoying walking all the way to the village every time, especially at the pyramid and corruption parkours

Last edited:
This map is good, but the corruption part is THE WORST. The spawn rate is out of control, and the eaters keep on knocking me off the platforms! I recommend including a cobalt shield before that section, that part is literal HELL!

Hey! Thanks for the feedback. I don't think I'm ever going to return to this map due to lack of quality, and focus on Revenge of Skeletron. I will take this suggestion into account, however. Thanks!
That's fine. It's a relatively short map, but it is very fun in the end! I'm excited to see your next map, hope its even better than the last one!

This was sweet! My complaints:
-SPOILERS-
You need more bombs! I only got half of the "New" town!
Map can be frustrating at times (im looking at you cave bats and worms >.>)
Story not expanded much
The map was really easy at times, I know the map is welcoming newbies too but molten gear for NORMAL MODE skeletron?

Those were just my nitpicks, wonderful map!

I was messing around and found a rainbow teleporter over the spawn area... I got up and... it did nothing. I grabbed the switch so I could see the wire and followed it. After it passed the village the wire just stopped. Where is it supposed to go and why doesn't it go there?

Back
Top Bottom