OOC Terraria: The Beginning (Out of character + Apps)

Should the Corruption and Crimson co exist or only have one exist in RP?

• Crimson Only

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Razor_Typhoon

Living Tree
Have you ever wondered what terraria's beginnings were... how the hero defeated the moon lord... except we are filling that hero spot with you and your new allies.... what adventures will wait inside this world and what mischief will your friends and you have... Find out in the beginning, but we need our heroes.... maybe you can make one of our heroes, its pretty simple... just enter the details and I aka the narrator will judge your character and once we have enough heroes (2 to be exact but feel free to make characters after we get 1 hero made by others) I will join in and make a character too!

Rules for characters
Don't make them too OP
(Recommended) - Don't bother on adding weapons + items since you have copper stuff at the start (you can, just make it something that is quick to get when you start off like a healing potion from a chest)
Don't make joke characters (you can have them make jokes but not so much)
Its a MAXX of 2 per user so don't make more than 2 characters (Legend of Maxx joke ehh.. ok sorry)
Don't make them related with any NPC nor anyone else's OC without permission.
Recommended - If they are related to a biome evil, make sure to not overdo it and do it sensible
No enemies as a hero (Excluding well... the same species as a NPC, Humans and your fanmade species as long as they are a good creature are the only options)
NO MARY SUES/GARY STUS!

Rules for RP
Make sure to follow the Terraria Forums rules (RP and Overall Rules)
Don't break the fourth wall
Don't attempt to take control of a NPC (I am controlling NPCs and enemies)
Don't call anyone a corrupty or crimsony if they aren't related to any of those biomes (its recommended so you don't have to follow it)
Don't say anything that you shouldn't know unless your OC is a bookworm/person who reads loads of books (example: OC: The EOC will come by using the eye)
No swears (and you cant censor it)

Base (You can edit it to fit you)

Name:

Nickname:

Species:

Gender (Males, Females, Its etc.):

Starting inventory (I would recommend you to just fill it with the copper stuff you start off with or any items you can get when you start):

APPEARANCES (You can replace all forms in the appearances section with a picture if you like)

Hair Colour:

Skin Colour:

Eye Colour:

Clothing:

Hair Style:

OTHER THINGS

Favorite Evil Biome (Corruption and Crimson Only):

Goals in Terraria:

Ideal Armor after beating Moon Lord (Make sure its armor that would sense to own during hardmore):

Trivia:

(That's all for now.... also this place can be used for chats out of your character and I make a character once we have 1 character made and accepted, feel free to ask questions)

Link to IC: IC - Terraria: The Beginnings (In Character) (for once we start)

Last edited:

Name: Test Subject 009

Nickname:"Eternal"

Species: Lobomite

Gender (Males, Females, Its etc.):Male when originally human. None when Lobomite.

Starting inventory (I would recommend you to just fill it with the copper stuff you start off with or any items you can get when you start):
A PIP-Boy

APPEARANCES (You can replace all forms in the appearances section with a picture if you like)
A seemingly human being that is wearing an armored jumpsuit, along with an armored mask, with a respirator, some headphones, high-tec goggles and straps to attach them all.

Hair Colour: Brown

Skin Colour: Pale

Eye Colour: Red

Clothing: Jumpsuit, respirator, headphones, goggles.

Hair Style: None, really.

OTHER THINGS

Hallow. If not possible because you, then none.

Goals in Terraria:
Survival

Ideal Armor after beating Moon Lord (Make sure its armor that would sense to own during hardmore):
Vortex Armor

Trivia:
It's a lobomite.

Name: Test Subject 009

Nickname:"Eternal"

Species: Lobomite

Gender (Males, Females, Its etc.):Male when originally human. None when Lobomite.

A PIP-Boy

A seemingly human being that is wearing an armored jumpsuit, along with an armored mask, with a respirator, some headphones, high-tec goggles and straps to attach them all.

Hair Colour: Brown

Skin Colour: Pale

Clothing: Jumpsuit, respirator, headphones, goggles.

Hair Style: None, really.

OTHER THINGS

Hallow. If not possible because you, then none.

Goals in Terraria:
Survival

Vortex Armor

Trivia:
It's a lobomite.

Nice Idea, I like the idea.... ACCEPTED (we will start with one more character + my character when we get 2 characters made by people)

Speaking of which, I decided to edit the min amount of characters needed to 1 since I am impatient... (people can still join in) I make my oc...

Name: Edge

Nickname: Roboty, Robot Edge

Species: Robot (forgot to remind you that Robots are also valid species as long as they are good and don't have any guns at the start)

Gender (Males, Females, Its etc.): It (said as male)

Starting inventory (I would recommend you to just fill it with the copper stuff you start off with or any items you can get when you start): N/A

Appearance is the same as the robot vanity set

OTHER THINGS

Favorite Evil Biome (Corruption and Crimson Only): Crimson

Goals in Terraria: Make sure humanity is safe

Ideal Armor after beating Moon Lord (Make sure its armor that would sense to own during hardmore): None

Trivia: ???

Name: Java

Nickname: Wrath

Species: Human

Gender (Males, Females, Its etc.): Male

Starting inventory (I would recommend you to just fill it with the copper stuff you start off with or any items you can get when you start): Copper Shortsword, Copper Pickaxe, Copper Axe, Aglet, Radar, Lesser Healing Potion (5)

Hair Colour: Dark Brown

Skin Colour: Simple White Hue

Clothing: A Red Robe and Tuxedo

Hair Style: Hair 5

OTHER THINGS

Goals in Terraria: Destroy the Wall of Flesh

Ideal Armor after beating Moon Lord (Make sure its armor that would sense to own during hardmore): Tiki Armor

Trivia: He is not very capable of fighting by himself, so he relies on minions instead.

Last edited:
My face upon all this :eek:i thought this was dead... but... BOTH ARE ACCEPTED... feel free to reply as your characters when ever you want in the ICC thread.

Name:Bob

Nickname:Bob The friendly tavernkeeper.

Species:Human

Gender Male
Starting inventory (I would recommend you to just fill it with the copper stuff you start off with or any items you can get when you start):COpper pick copper axe wooden bow 15 wooden arrows Ale

APPEARANCES
250px-Bartender_Bob_full.jpg

Hair Colour:Shown in pic

Skin Colour:picture

Eye Colour:Again picture

Clothing:picture

Hair Style:picture

OTHER THINGS

Goals in Terraria:

Ideal Armor after beating Moon Lord (Make sure its armor that would sense to own during hardmore): Vortex Armor

Trivia:He was a tavern keep until he drank too much and appeared here.

Is this good?

Ok then

Name: SkyBot2000

Nickname: Sky Guy

Species: Drone

Starting Inventory: Copper Stuff

Appearance: Drone with A camera Eye

OTHER STUFF

Crimson or Corruption: Corruption

Goals: Become A Human

Ideal Armour after Moon Lord: Vortex Amour

And that’s it!

Hey, is the role play still open, if so

Name: Manok

Nickname: M.K

Species: Same species as ocram

Starting inventory (I would recommend you to just fill it with the copper stuff you start off with or any items you can get when you start): Just copper stuff

APPEARANCES: looks like a smaller version of ocram with gold instead of green on top

Hair Colour: Doesn’t have hair

Skin Colour: Simple White Hue

Eye Colour: Sparkling blue eyes

Clothing: doesn’t have clothes

Hair Style: no hair

OTHER THINGS

Favorite Evil Biome (Corruption and Crimson Only): Corruption

Goals in Terraria: To defeat ocram and prove he is stronger

Ideal Armor after beating Moon Lord (Make sure its armor that would sense to own during hardmore): Titan armor

Trivia: He was quite weak as a child so ocram banished him from the once thriving tribe of people from their species with the goal of harm the world and those who inhabit it, now Manok and ocram are the last of their species and Manok has realised that this world is full of good and that you should protect it, not destroy it. Ocram has gone into hiding and that is why he hasn’t been seen for years.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom