IC Terraria: The Beginnings (In Character)

Eternal looked around, confused. Wasn't he with the others in the Squad?

Eternal looked, finding somehow a copper set of tools. He knew what these items were capable of, so he began to cut down a tree. Perhaps to build something from that one Village or in Little Yangtze. He did not know, but he must start somewhere.
(Ye said that you made another character just to fill in this so yeah, kinda started.)

-starts activating but collects task to make shelter before sun sets while activating-
(a few seconds later)
-I activate and scans the copper axe gave to everyone possibly by the friendly person (the guide) watching the current passed out peeps (the spaces for people that haven't joined RP with characters) and then I chop one tree down before looking to the left scanning a weird purple land afar (the corruption and crimson are co-existing so far and if the votes change to one only, I make it so to remove biome in a sensible way instead of popping out of existence)

``SSSSS…. purple place scanned... research awaiting`` -I then continue to chop the trees down in my area-

(ok NOW im accepted) -Qualified Version- Wrath arrived out of nowhere. He was stranded in the Crimson and escaped not too long ago, and ever since he had been looking for a mysterious item called the slime staff. He greeted Eternal, but in a very suspicious way. The look on Wrath's face wasn't too promising.

``ssssss…. Unknown object in purple world.... red land... with unknown creature... unknown if living or monster``

-Proceeds to finish the housing before walking to the left which has the red land aka crimson before the sun begins to set-

-Looks away from Eternal and towards Edge-
"Wait! Don't go over there! It's too dangerous! It's like that purple stuff but even worse!"

-Silent-
``...… danger detected.... thorns and flying monsters plus.. detected weird curse from the other side``
-Suddenly, Red flying monsters (crimeras) appear and begin to charge along with a temporary view of a old person and a giant skeleton with hands (Skeletron and the old man) for Edge which results in a slight robotic shock on the nearby crimstone-

-Night soon hits which awakes eyes and zombies to come out but runs to the finished house and enters to see the guide just standing there waiting for day to come-
``...… S-Skel------``
-Temporary deactivates from Overflow of memory-
Guide: Maybe I should tell the soon to be heroes to go underground tomorrow...
-The Guide then walks up to Edge and stands by him to prevent a full on shutdown-

Guide: uhh... he has shutdown but temporary, oh.. yeah, tomorrow... go underground and find ore and life crystals... they will increase your life and help you againist.... lets say... is a giant eye..... crafted from lenses at a evil or bloody thing underground or in chasms..

-The moon soon slowly sets prob either of logic or the long walk home-

-Activates but spot with the eyes are white and starts to chant the word ``Skeletron! -
Guide: umm....

-Timeskip till the morning-

-Still have white eyes but stopped chanting skeletron-

TODAY IS THE DAY WHERE YOU AND YOUR PALS GO UNDERGROUND FOR ORE AND HEART CRYSTALS BUT LOOK OUT FOR TRAPS!!!

(lol)

Back
Top Bottom