Terraria: The Last Earthbender (AKA Terraria repainted) (WIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TazainSpanish

Skeletron
(NOW WITH FOOTAGE!)

Lunatic cultist is now covered in oil AND water AT THE SAME TIME so he can fly forever

I think this has been done before but im repainting terraria because why not?

Some of the changes:

Changed multiple tiles like dirt, stone, and wood, and all types of water

Changed many NPCs

Changed some sound effects because

Changed some music. (Boss 2, Night Town, Hell, Night Space) (wavebank is in extra content)

Download link:

Here

Preview:

Screenshots:
Captura de pantalla (580).png
Captura de pantalla (579).png

Last edited:
I thought I had already seen all the meme packs that this game has, but this is the ultimate meme pack for terraria.

it's so stupid ... i loved it. congratulations, good job :happy:

theres a reason this is located in the Work In Progress section o0f texture packs
Well that does not make any sense if I'm honest, just because it's work in progress it does not mean you can't download a WIP version of it. Just take a look at some other texture packs around here, some have a download link to the current WIP version

Well that does not make any sense if I'm honest, just because it's work in progress it does not mean you can't download a WIP version of it. Just take a look at some other texture packs around here, some have a download link to the current WIP version
theres a high chnace the guy only wants to release it once its finished, again this is work in progress, not everyone here is gonna release a W.I.P texture packs take time, especially repainted games, if there isnt any download link, it means he is still working on it and doesnt want to share the unfinished texture pack

theres a high chnace the guy only wants to release it once its finished, again this is work in progress, not everyone here is gonna release a W.I.P texture packs take time, especially repainted games, if there isnt any download link, it means he is still working on it and doesnt want to share the unfinished texture pack
wait now that i read my comment i now have seen the part where he ask where can he put teh download link, im an idiot now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom