Single Thread RP Terraria: The Project of Lunarie

------------------- ABOUT THE THREAD -------------------
The Project of Lunarie. This is an RP where my Main OC (Lunarie) makes a project, and this RP is 13+. There is lava everywhere in his lab. This is due to people who kill innocents who stumbled upon the lab. IF YOU DON'T WANT SCARY RP, LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
------------------- ROLE-PLAY RULES -------------------
(01) Ask Before you Role-play as a non-oc.

(02) To be an OC, you have to make your character a using the pinned template in #★°≈character_submit. (03) Only Vanilla items are allowed, execpt for Motif Items: but those have to be special to your character.

(04) All Staff have the Right to Role-play as any Non-OC.

(05) No Powerplay.

(06) No Retconning. (Unless it doesn't have to do with the story, aka Un-Important)

(07) If you wanna be another OC, post the document in This thread so you can be them, then make that tupper if you don't have it.

(08) Keep game logic, exept for the 2d environment; make that 3d.

(09) The Zenith, Last Prism, Terrarian, Meowmere, and the Star Wrath do less damage to players, so that players can have a fair fight using those weapons.

(10) No NSFW rp, but death is allowed no matter what.

(11) No Metagaming

(12) No Godmodding. This ruins the experience for others.

(13) You can only be 930 characters.

(14) All speech must be marked with quotation marks, as it is more useful. Narrative Role-play is optional.

(15) Use "(())" as OOC marks, and no other marks. no other OOC marks are allowed. This applies to everyone.
EXAMPLE: ((Hi.))

(16) No having More than 255 Defense. The DR limit is also 49%. The HP limit is 9,999. The MP Limit is 400. This applies to everyone.

(17) Don't Curse Here.

18) If you request for a time skip, please specify how long you want to skip.

(19) One message is 30 Seconds In the Role-play. This applies to All people.

------------------ ROLE-PLAY CHARACTER TEMPLATE -------------------
A: Name: Duh, who doesn't know what a name is?

B: Appearance: What does your character look like? You can use a pic or a description, I don't care.

C: Abilities: Anything your character can do. Minor things like "Fast" or "Fairly Strong" count in here, too.

D: Strengths: Things your character is good at, basically.

E: Weaknesses: Things your character is bad at/vulnerable to. Think of Superman, his weakness is Kryptonite. Kinda like that, you need to have at least one weakness for your OC.

F: Personality: How does your character act? How does he/she/they/it treat people? What does he/she/they/it do in a certain situation? Describe these sorts of things in this part.

G: Text Color: Put a Hex Code here and speak in this color for the whole RP.

H: Size: Put any size stats here.

Last edited:
------------------- ABOUT THE THREAD -------------------
The Project of Lunarie. This is an RP where my Main OC (Lunarie) makes a project, and this RP is 13+. There is lava everywhere in his lab. This is due to people who kill innocents who stumbled upon the lab. IF YOU DON'T WANT SCARY RP, LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
------------------- ROLE-PLAY RULES -------------------
(01) Ask Before you Role-play as a non-oc.

(02) To be an OC, you have to make your character a using the pinned template in #★°≈character_submit. (03) Only Vanilla items are allowed, execpt for Motif Items: but those have to be special to your character.

(04) All Staff have the Right to Role-play as any Non-OC.

(05) No Powerplay.

(06) No Retconning. (Unless it doesn't have to do with the story, aka Un-Important)

(07) If you wanna be another OC, post the document in This thread so you can be them, then make that tupper if you don't have it.

(08) Keep game logic, exept for the 2d environment; make that 3d.

(09) The Zenith, Last Prism, Terrarian, Meowmere, and the Star Wrath do less damage to players, so that players can have a fair fight using those weapons.

(10) No NSFW rp, but death is allowed no matter what.

(11) No Metagaming

(12) No Godmodding. This ruins the experience for others.

(13) You can only be 930 characters.

(14) All speech must be marked with quotation marks, as it is more useful. Narrative Role-play is optional.

(15) Use "(())" as OOC marks, and no other marks. no other OOC marks are allowed. This applies to everyone.
EXAMPLE: ((Hi.))

(16) No having More than 255 Defense. The DR limit is also 49%. The HP limit is 9,999. The MP Limit is 400. This applies to everyone.

(17) Don't Curse Here.

18) If you request for a time skip, please specify how long you want to skip.

(19) One message is 30 Seconds In the Role-play. This applies to All people.

------------------ ROLE-PLAY CHARACTER TEMPLATE -------------------
A: Name: Duh, who doesn't know what a name is?

B: Appearance: What does your character look like? You can use a pic or a description, I don't care.

C: Abilities: Anything your character can do. Minor things like "Fast" or "Fairly Strong" count in here, too.

D: Strengths: Things your character is good at, basically.

E: Weaknesses: Things your character is bad at/vulnerable to. Think of Superman, his weakness is Kryptonite. Kinda like that, you need to have at least one weakness for your OC.

F: Personality: How does your character act? How does he/she/they/it treat people? What does he/she/they/it do in a certain situation? Describe these sorts of things in this part.

G: Text Color: Put a Hex Code here and speak in this color for the whole RP.

H: Size: Put any size stats here.
this :red: ded n useless lmao

this :red: ded n useless lmao
((It would seem so.

It was rule number 17 that turned me off. Along with the fact that 90% of the origional post was rules, instead of a description of the RP.

Rule 17 turned me off because I believe speech should not be inhibited in role play, provided it isn't too profane. Curse words can be used as flavor text, to show serious emotion. Although, I do respect the rule, I simply can't abide by it.))
((Respectfully, all of these messages happening in the same day makes it seem desperate, which gives off a bad vibe. Maybe edit your post, give more detail, and be patient. If your idea is good, people will come.))

Back
Top Bottom