Texture Pack Terraria - The Simplicity Pack

What do you think of the texture pack so far?

• Total voters
I've been experimenting a little bit with manipulating the sprites, and tested this.
On the left is Item 28 - the Lesser Healing Potion. In the middle is the one in the pack. On the right is a revised sprite.
View attachment 139446 View attachment 139447 View attachment 139448 (hooray for transparency fails)

In the middle sprite, I did what I've been doing other sprites - picking one color out of their palette and making the sprite look monotonous as always.
On the right, however, I took the color of the bottleneck's outline and brought it all the way around - and made the original outline into a small stripe across the bottle. Which do you like better? Let me know!
Change 3 to have an outline of the liquid, using the darker red. Separate from the bottle a bit better.

none, really. this has been offline for so long i've gotten literally nothing done with it. it's pretty much moved into the dustbin at this point.

Requesting thread lock. This has gone literally nowhere.

none, really. this has been offline for so long i've gotten literally nothing done with it. it's pretty much moved into the dustbin at this point.

Requesting thread lock. This has gone literally nowhere.
I guess I will make my own thread for my version. I made it into a community project by creating a discord server, and we all got about 250ish sprites done in two weeks

Back
Top Bottom