Story Terraria : The True Terrarians

Do you have suggestions/feedbacks ? (Unlimited Choices)

• Add a throwing characther.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Change their names (tell me in the comment section).

• Rely on in-game plot (No logic).

• Rely on real life related plot (Logic).

• Rely on both in-game plot and real life related plot.

• They must be Hardcore characters.

• They must be Mediumcore characters.

• They must be Softcore Characters.

• It must be an expert mode world.

• It must be an normal world.

• They must just stay on just one world.

• They can go in multiple worlds.

• Change the character plot (comment).

• Use spoilers for less clicking.

• Use the Wall of text.

• Make important phrases bold,italicized etc.

• Battle console,mobile exclusives.

• This story is awesome !

• This story is cringey.

• Total voters

warrenmark_art

Official Terrarian
Introduction
In land of evil and ancient spirits,it was covered in dim light and ruled by the masters thousand years ago,leaving townspeople hiding behind. They were taken and cursed to be slaves of the land. But the dark wouldn't stay for too long. Four heros were ready to heal the world of evil,with 4 different powers,they are confident enough to fight for their land !

Cast off !

Devourous, the mighty warrior of the North,to fight with all of his heart,fighting with swords,spears and yoyos, he believes that the only way to remove the world of evil is to destory the evil.

Callista, the mighty woman of the South containing ancient magic,she is confident with his magic powers. She also believes that there is no way to get the world to peace,using spell books,magic staffs,he was born clever and with the blood of royalty.

Nerri, the mighty ranger of the West,modern exposed and not just a normal girl,she is action packed and ready to face monsters any time,she can handle guns and bows. She doesn't want to remove the evil entirely,she wants action !

Taj, the mighty summoner of the Jungle Tribe,the summoner of the East,an orphan with a friendly heart,in exchange his minions and sentries fight for him and give him protection. He believes that everyone has a kind side. He takes life lessons and one of the most clever in their tribe.

Table of Contents

Introduction ........ 1st Post
Cast out .............. 1st Post

Updates

01/06/18 - Added Introduction,Cast-off and Table of Contents

Chapter 1 - The Night of Selfishness

Devourous POV

"So this is the world I will rule for." I've said as I'm talking to myself. I'll surely love this adventure. I've always controlled by other people so working alone is a dream come true. Isn't it ?

I only have these kind of tools. Copper tools ? This isn't fair ! Nevermind.

Chop ... Chop.... Chop....

"Is this gonna take forever ?" I'm annoyed with my tools. Like come on how I will kill this world of evil with this tools ? I'm just gonna make one myself.

Time to craft a Workbench. This is the most exicting part isn't it ? Time to craft Platforms and-

A slime !

"Go away ! Shoo ! Bare with me !"

You were slain...

That was embarrasing ! Getting killed by a slime in expert mode ? No way !

Last edited:
Cringey isn't a word. Also, this story makes no sense. It sounds like it was translated through Google Translate.

Last edited:
Cringey isn't a word. Also, this story makes no sense. It sounds like it was translated through Google Translate.
Hello ! I have a busy schedule so it wasn't dinished. Sorry for that word since English isn't my mother language.
I'm gonna fix it when I have time. Thanks for the feedback.

Back
Top Bottom