Video Terraria | The Untold Story Series - Ziiio

Do you like this first episode?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ziiio

Official Terrarian
Spoiler
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Cover Photo.png

Trailer

A forgotten story about a fisherman, Kenj. His life, although lacking, but peaceful and quiet.
He helps his mom who is struggling in life whose is selling fish in their local market for living by harvesting at the ocean. Twice a week is the amount of time he will pack up what he got to delivery to the market.
Jenn, a mermaid, a princess who is living under the ocean. She has a wealthy life inside a beautiful castle. But it is confined by her father who would not let her out of the castle.
Freedom and captivity, those 2 different life have been set to meet each other at some points that lead to an arduous journey ahead.

You can check time here
Pacific Time (-8:00)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Starring
Kenj - The Fisherman
Jenn - The Mermaid

Hello Everyone, you can call me Ziiio
  • As you can see, I want to contribute my little creation to Terraria community to show how inspired I am for this game. I've spent a quiet time into Terraria. I found that Terraria is an amazing game. So, I decided to create a story based on this game. Inspired by mixed stories and my own imagination, it's about a little boy who is going to have a wonderful journey with a mermaid.

• I hope you're all enjoy this series as I am in making it. I respect and appreciate all of the feedback so that I can get better for my future creation.
  • I will try my best to follow the schedule. As it's just a joy of making without any profits, that's all I can do beside my busy life.
  • Last but not least, I'm so sorry for taking it down without any notices and keeping it silent until now as I was so busy on making every episodes to ensure I'm not going to late for the release schedule... and thank you for following me. I will not letting you down.

This is my very first series, I'm looking forward to read all the feedbacks so that I can get better.
Thank you guys.

Capture 2019-10-10 12_02_21.png

Bonus
Happy Halloween Terrarians~

Last edited:
The Untold Story

Episode 1

Actors
Ziiio - The Fisherman (Myself)
Jennifer - The Mermaid (DarkAngel810)

Musics
Qumu (Terraria Corruption Remix)
DM DOKURO ( The Tale of Rule World )

Hello Everyone, I'm Ziiio,
  • I've spent a quite time into Terraria. I found that Terraria is an amazing game. So I decided to create a series about a story based on this game.Inspired by mixed stories, it's about a little boy who is going to have a wonderful journey with a mermaid. This journey was not an incident, it's a fate that has been set for them to meet each other.
    Is it going to be a tough journey? A romance story between them? Even me, I don't know it either. Follow us so that we can see what is going to happen.
  • Ziiio, a little fisherman who spent most of his time on fishing for his mom who is selling fishes in the town. Everything is going as usual as his day used to be. But the unfortunate meeting between Ziiio and the Mermaid - Jennifer The Undersea Princess - has changed their life completely and led them to a whole new journey ahead. Neither of them could predict what is going to happen but it ain't easy.
This is my very first episode, I'm looking forward to read all the feedbacks that I can improve for my future episodes.
Thank you guys.
Hi @Ziiio, that was really cute, thanks for sharing. Looks very well put together. :)

Hi everyone,
To anyone who followed my series from the beginning. I'm so sorry for taken it down without any announcement. Due to music coyright, I have to take them down.
However, I just released a trailer. The first episode will be 10/10 at 7:00 PM GMT Pacific Time.
Thanks ShardFlame who posted on my page. That was a motivational comment for me.
I hope you guys enjoy the trailer. I can't wait to publish my first episode.
Have a good day to anyone passed by.

Last edited:
Just something different I created to spice up your Spooky Season guys.
Trick or Treat!

A sneak peek at my upcoming episode that I've been working on for a quite long time.

Back
Top Bottom