Terraria Theory: Moon Lord is a hallucination?

Is this a good theory?

• Yeah, makes sense

• No, not really

• I think it's something else (please state)

Results are only viewable after voting.
He was talking about 'phantasm' freddy. And I don't really see the connection of some thing called Freddy and Moon Lord
He said it was impossible that Moonlord could be a hallucination since it could kill you, and I pointed out Phantasm Freddy and his friends are hallucinations and they can kill you... please don't drag out pointless arguments.

He said it was impossible that Moonlord could be a hallucination since it could kill you, and I pointed out Phantasm Freddy and his friends are hallucinations and they can kill you... please don't drag out pointless arguments.
What does Phantasm Freddy even have to do with this? And if it's pointless, then why are you continuing it?

I said the fight was a hallucination.
You don't have to tell me that, it was pretty clear in the OP.

Again, who says Spooky Teddy Bear Man can kill you? Even if he can, it's by mental trauma, not death lasers.

So the Cultist looks like a doctor from the middle ages,so what? more ppl play pretend, and i highly doubt a cultist flying through the air is trying to sedate me by ramming a frozen orb up my butt...

Then there's also the fact that he's a Cultist! and not just a doctor(we got the nurse for that) so i highly doubt i would trust him to examine me without him trying to brainwash me..

As for the lunar events and the moon lord.
Well, is it really that hard to imagine that the deity the Cultists are worshipping is pissed couse we killed his head priest and comes down with his minions to take us down?

For the rest its a fun theory, altrough hardly relevant to Terraria.

So the Cultist looks like a doctor from the middle ages,so what? more ppl play pretend,
Then why would he be wearing the mask? I doubt it's for pretend
Then there's also the fact that he's a Cultist! and not just a doctor
I only stated he looks like a plague doctor
As for the lunar events and the moon lord.
Well, is it really that hard to imagine that the deity the Cultists are worshipping is pissed couse we killed his head priest and comes down with his minions to take us down?
I don't think I ever stated they were angry when you killed the Cultists

Its not like u can see they are angry,aside from the head cultist spamming "How do u know?" during his fight.(wonder what he means by that)
As for the cultist garb, its to make a dark and foreboding inpression, so that ppl are scared for u while also hiding their identity , thats usually why ppl in secret societies wear masks and such.

For all we know the cultists are in reality the NPC's living at your base!

I like the effort you put into it but it's too far fetched for me.
With so many weird creatures, undead, spirits and monstrosities out there I find it strange that the player would only start to hallucinate when seeing the moon lord. With your theory I'd say the player has been hallucinating from day one, which is not a theory I'd favour. :)

the head cultist spamming "How do u know?" during his fight.
I don't think he spams it, or at the very most, never said that
As for the cultist garb, its to make a dark and foreboding inpression, so that ppl are scared for u while also hiding their identity , thats usually why ppl in secret societies wear masks and such.
Then he'd be wearing a usual hood like the others.
With so many weird creatures, undead, spirits and monstrosities out there I find it strange that the player would only start to hallucinate when seeing the moon lord. With your theory I'd say the player has been hallucinating from day one, which is not a theory I'd favour. :)
You, actually have a point there. But, Terraria is a fantasy-like land, so it would explain the undead, spirits and monsters. But, it may also explain the Moon Lord. But that really seems otherworldly

A leader always dresses different then his minions, thats base rule for pretty much any organisation.
And he does spam " How do u know" during his fight. fought him lots of time and aside from his death cry that something he says when he tries to summon doubles.

Back
Top Bottom