Terraria "Throium Mod" Issues

Soveriegn

Terrarian
Hello, im looking for help with the Tmodloader it keeps giving my friend this error everytime we play. ( sorry if this isn't the place for mod questions I usually don't use forums )

Sequence contains no matching element
at System.Linq.Enumerable.Single[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.InstantiateMods(List`1 modsToLoad)

I have installed this mod and it works just fine for me I have no problems but he has this problem, we have tried reinstalling it but still no fix we have used Team viewer so I could mirror my installation to his game but it still don't work. I have no idea what the problem could be so I came here, any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Unless you think it is a problem with tModloader itself this would be better suited for the Thorium thread. (I believe)

Weird that it fails to find the mod. What does the Mods folder of your friend look like?

Well it is a problem with the Tmodloader we have come to the conclusion. and the mod folder looks like a folder names * Thorium Mod * and inside it the Thoriummod.tmod that is all that's in it we have reinstalled it quite a few times but no results yet. I have absolutely no idea why it wont load the mods.

Well it is a problem with the Tmodloader we have come to the conclusion. and the mod folder looks like a folder names * Thorium Mod * and inside it the Thoriummod.tmod that is all that's in it we have reinstalled it quite a few times but no results yet. I have absolutely no idea why it wont load the mods.
Why do you have a folder called Thoruim Mod? and what about the mods or mod sources folder, what is in those?

I found solution for this. Simply remove everything from Mod Sources folder and then go to TModLoader folder, go to Mods, remove everything from there too. Then just copy .tmod file into Mods folder and start Terraria.

Back
Top Bottom