Wavebank Terraria Title Screen Console Wave Bank Replacement

Even though I have already started on the WIP version, Blake says that he's all OK with this! Dungeon, Space, Overworld, and Medley are not yet planned to be releasedin their clean mp3 forms quite yet.

Not working for version 1.3.3.3 :L (music volume becomes 0% and cannot be changed [will become zero again])

Not working for version 1.3.3.3 :L (music volume becomes 0% and cannot be changed [will become zero again])
There are new tracks added since this wavebank was released. If you want the console title music in your game, you'll have to create a new wavebank yourself. Also keep in mind the devs frown on using console content in the PC version.

There are new tracks added since this wavebank was released. If you want the console title music in your game, you'll have to create a new wavebank yourself. Also keep in mind the devs frown on using console content in the PC version.

Oh... well shoot. Any chance that you could update the wavebank for dummies? I was going to comment that the title music DID change, but all other sounds other than music became muted and I was going to ask for a fix... so.... help? Or am i on my own... :T

For anyone looking for an update on this, I have an updated version on one of my posts! It includes all of the Terraria Orchestrations he has released, also adding more of his own music and other re-orchestrations onto this wave bank. Hope anyone finds this interesting and/or helpful.

I'm a bit late, but could you add the old desktop title music to the dropbox files? The consol version is cool, but I still prefer the old desktop title theme. :) I'd be really happy if you could do that!

Back
Top Bottom