Texture Pack Terraria: Touhou Texture Replacements

Hello.

As a result of me making a character similar to Remilia Scarlet, I found myself wanting some of her weapons and abilities. So I grabbed the sprites from Scarlet Weather Rhapsody and toiled away converting and making them transparent (took way longer than it should've). I'll sometimes make more things of a similar caliber when I feel like it.

Things I've Changed So Far:
Daybreak (Spear Of Gungnir)
Star Wrath (Rocket Kick Upper, Vampire Claw)
Shadowflame Dagger (Scarlet Crystal)
Vampire Knives (Scarlet Crystal)

Here's the xnb files, just plop them into your Images folder in Terraria.
I'll upload the pngs as well if you want to fiddle with them for some reason.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9zkkbu19z3eq9pt/AADX1oQZ1FByZHyH5rxQeol7a?dl=0

Ingame Daybreak:
20160802224348_1.jpg

Ingame Spear of Gungnir (Scarlet Weather Rhapsody):
Swr_sc_remilia_05.png

Ingame Star Wrath:
1.jpg

Ingame Rocket Kicker Upper (Scarlet Weather Rhapsody):
Swr_remilia_skill_07.png

Ingame Vampire Claw (Scarlet Weather Rhapsody):
Untitled2.png

Ingame Shadowflame Dagger:
2.jpg

Ingame Scarlet Crystal (Scarlet Weather Rhapsody):
Untitled.png

Ingame Vampire Knives:
3.jpg

Ingame Scarlet Crystal (Scarlet Weather Rhapsody):
Untitled.png

Last edited:
wow, is it possible for you to share the Rem Armor? :3
It's all made in the game with various dyes. I'm still not satisfied with it but it's as close as you can get in vanilla. I was thinking of doing some Rem armour, but I still have dozens of sprites to go through just for one piece of armor; plus I'm just lazy.

Anyways, I made the armor with the bottom 2 parts of Cenx's dress, Nurse's Hat, Vampire Wings (Or Bat Wings, but I don't think it looks as good), and 3 Bright Red Dyes. I also used the number 34 hair.

It's all made in the game with various dyes. I'm still not satisfied with it but it's as close as you can get in vanilla. I was thinking of doing some Rem armour, but I still have dozens of sprites to go through just for one piece of armor; plus I'm just lazy.

Anyways, I made the armor with the bottom 2 parts of Cenx's dress, Nurse's Hat, Vampire Wings (Or Bat Wings, but I don't think it looks as good), and 3 Bright Red Dyes. I also used the number 34 hair.

oh, thanks :D

Yeah, I hope that this continues and make tons of touhou textures, I will gonna like this so much :D

Does this change the hitbox of the weapons? I swear the sword hitbox for the star wrath is way bigger (Awesome textures tho)

Back
Top Bottom