WIP Terraria Trading Card Game

Will you be interested in a card game like that?

• Yes

Votes: 63 94.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 6.0%

• Total voters
the first deck of phisical cards will arrive nearly the 12/07!
I just want to point out a few things so that it is clear to everyone.

As long as these are strictly for your personal use, @Teseo911, this is fine. It is also fine to post photos of your personal set of cards.

If it expands into anything beyond that (selling/distributing cards to others, creation of a digital form of your game), then it becomes a copyright issue and we will have to put a stop to this until/unless certain legal matters are resolved.

If you have any questions/concerns, feel free to PM me.

Good evening @Tunnel King .

I know that i can only use the phisical and digital version of the cards only for personal use.
I will not push this more for what is it right now, a personal project for personal use.
By the way, i have all the intentions to try to make this a real board game, i will PM you to ask some info about this possibility.

Thanks for your patience and for your time.

Hi guys, really good news! The cards are here!
The material is really good, solid, flexible lucid plastic.
The first result is awesome! I just have to make the cards a little bit more brighter! Take a look and tell me what do you think!

20180709_082620.jpg
20180709_082653.jpg
20180709_082642.jpg

Hi guys, i forgot a thing.
What do you think about the back of the cards?
Shall i leave this clean like in the photo o will be better with a "Terraria" logo on it?

20180709_082653.jpg

Hi @superscrub42
I have made the cards with digital print, there are some services out here for printing cards, images, posters or even puzzles.

Lets see if the others like the Terraria logo on the back too. By the way my idea at the beginning was to put it, but now that i have the cards i must admin that also the clean design is good.

Hah! Grazie mille @Nazik ! :D
Fa piacere vedere un italiano ogni tanto anche qui!*

*thanks a lot @Nazik !
I'm happy to see that there is another Italian guy here! :)

Thanks for your reply!

Potrei darti un consiglio, potresti fare un server Discord o un gruppo Steam o qualcosa del genere, dove puoi mandare facilmente nuovi aggiornamenti / leaks / notizie su quello che stai facendo!

Ah e una domanda, cosa hai usato per creare il design di queste carte / stamparle?

Ciao!

---

I can give you a tip, you can make a Discord Sever, or a Steam Group, or something like that, where you can easily send updates, leaks and other things!

And one question, what did you use for designing these cards and print them?

Bye!

Last edited:
Let's talk in english so everyone can understand! ;).
I will pm you.

By the way, for the design i have used photoshop CS6, i have then sent a pdf copy of the draws to a digital print site that print also cards. :)

Yeah, the ironskin card will be there of course! Also i plan to add nearly all the potions as cards, also equipments, weapons, let's say... nearly everything xD.
Since i plan to make a game that is also a "Collectable Cards game" my plan is to have a lot, A LOT of cards at the end :D.

Alse if you want to support my project here i have a little banner for the signature

Code:
[URL='https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?account/signature'][IMG]https://image.ibb.co/gqPe1o/Titolo.png[/IMG][/URL]

Last edited:
Hello there!
Here we have the new 2 entries!
Banner and gear cards!

Carta_Green_Slime_Banner.png

Carta_Molten_Armor.png

Crafting?
Since it is a card game i dont think that crafting will be added, and to be honest i cant imagine how a system like that could fit this game.
By the way there will be some special cards tht you can combine to "summon" another card.

Okay, that's basically what i was meaning, it wouldn't be for everything, just like the night's edge and important items like that.

Back
Top Bottom