• yes

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrunkenCat

Official Terrarian
***NOTICE***
This mod is base on another mod name Avalon made by blahblahbal check it out : tModLoader - Terraria Avalon
***END NOTICE***

hello fellow Terrarian, welcome to Triassic Colossal mod
icon.png

This mod basically add some random boss idea
This Mod currently add :
3 boss and 18 items
stingmotherbanner.png

(no Expert Item yet)
KrakenBanner.png

(Sprite inspire by KingMatt274 octopus sprite)
UltraEye.png
Credit
Thanks to zadum4ivii, IDGCaptainRussia and blahblahbal for helping me with most of the code

<download link removed by moderator>

Last edited by a moderator:
the tentacle i used for the kraken is actually a modify of the seeing code from the ophioid mod
Which you took from Idglib to avoid using it as a dependency yeah gotcha.
I wonder how many other modders have done this, well atleast I'm credited this time and that is all I really ask for.

v.0.0.2 is out!
-nerf
+Ink Thrower,Bloodshot Bow,Tenta-flail,Demon Eye Staff.
-change name from Eye Staff to Demon Eye Staff.
-new Sting Mother fight and items.

Now this looks even more promising! Good job! Will this biome be world evil like Crimson as it was in Exxo Avalon, and if yes, will we be able to choose it when game askes to choose world evil? Or it will be normal biome like desert and will dpawn in every world. Both variants sound awesome to me.
the biome will be generate when the WoF defeated, so it like a evil version of hallow.
also here the BP, it will be a early hard mode boss right now it only act like it Tapi version
Capture 2019-06-19 15_26_19.png

Armageddon Slime is done:D
Credit:
MountainDrew,blahblahbal for helping me with the code!
and DM DOKURO for making the awsome EoC remix!
Looks good. However, maybe his AI is a bit too simple for a late game boss (of course, if this will be late game boss). Maybe you should make him do extra high jumps sometimes or something even more interesting?

EDIT:
By the way, you put so many Avalon content into your mod, but do you know that there will be port of Avalon for Terraria 1.3+?

Last edited:
Sorry for letting some people down,but this mod is done and won’t get anymore update because i don’t want to in trouble with other coder.Thank you for all your positive comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom