Short Story Terraria: Trust

TerrarianGuide

Terrarian
((Disclaimer Terraria and it's Content belongs to Re-Logic))

Memories Flash you Can't make out what they Once were but you saw Something

Fire

You Jolt awake as if it was a Nightmare but you were Sure it wasn't as you had Seen and Felt it Very Clearly

Your back ached but you sat Up anyway, You couldn't remember Anything but knew Everything,

you couldn't recall How or when you Figure them out they just faded into Your mind, Now that you were Up you looked around You realized you were in a Small Cave, The sun shone through the Opening,

a Few small Fluffy Creatures- Bunnies lied near you, a Slime bounced near You and for an Unknown Reason you Grabbed a Bow you didn't know was There and shot it with near Perfect Accuracy, Did You even Know how to use it?

after Killing the Slime you Stumbled out of the Cave whatever Happened to you did a Number on your Body, you Clung to a Tree for support, The Land looked awfully Familiar, more Bunnies, Slime and other Critters wandered about, it would Be Beautiful if You had a clue what was Going on

Where were You?

Terraria

Your Mind answered you Didn't feel anymore Relieved, You Wondered what your Name was instead of receiving a Straight answer like before You were bombarded with too Many words at the Same time, You Almost fell back down to the Grass

"You Okay?" a Voice asked

You didn't Think it was in Your head, You Turned and saw a Person that Appeared to be Human or Terrarian they Winced

You must have looked as Bad as you Feel

"Y-Yes" You Stuttered Your voice was Shaky

They glanced Away for a moment "Where are We?" they asked "Terraria" you answered Something about that felt right

they Held a Axe made of Cooper and they Looked at You before Cutting into into a Tree

You figured That they took Pity on you and Let you relax, You were kinda Confused that they Didn't ask for Your Name,

Surprisingly they Finished the Shelter quite Quickly

They Helped you Walk to the Small Shack, Nightfall was Approaching and Something about it Made you Panic "Who are You?" Their Question took you by surprise an Answer Faded into your Mind you Really wished it didn't "I'm Your Guide"

(A.N Sorry this is Short i just wanted to at least Finish it)

Last edited:
I feel really sorry for the guide. Nice story! Now for the end."

"Ugh.. I don't feel so good.."

In his mind, he felt like a giant monster was about to awaken from the depths of hell. Something very eerie was going on..

"Are you okay?" the nurse said.

"Yeah, probably.." I, the Guide, said.

Later that day, the demolitionist mentioned that the player was going underground. He didn't mention why, but he did say that the player just bought a few stacks of grenades from him.

"Hey, Andrew? (the Arms Dealer)," the guide asked.

"Yeah, what is it?"

"Have you seen anything.. weird lately?"

"Yeah. Like this giant slime with a crown-" Andrew started.

"No. Not that. Something else." the guide asked, looking for more helpful information. Just this once, the guide was the one who needed help.

"Well, I found this doll. It looks a lot like you. I wonder who made it.." he stated.

"A doll?"

"Yeah. It was really cool, even had real hair in it. Would do well for target practice. Maybe put a few rounds on it, haha."

Suddenly, the guide experienced the most terrifying feeling of all time. Something began to flash in his mind..
--flashback--
"Hey, Guide, are you ready for this?"

He looked very unprepared. Nothing but jungle armor and a few stacks of explosives. Must be a speedrunner.

"I must warn you. It is too dangerous."

"Well, you should come with me. You might wanna see this.''

"..alright."

After a very far fall, they reached the underworld. It looked very uncomfortable and, yet, familiar.

The player shows him a long bridge. Nothing too interesting.

Then he sees a doll. A doll that looked just like him. It was weird, considering that the only people there didn't know how to knit.

"What are you gonna do with that?" the guide asked.

"You'll see."

They crossed the long bridge in hell. At the end, the player said: "Thanks for your help, Jack."

"Jack.. is that my name?"

"Yes. Goodbye."

"What do you mean-

And the player tossed the doll right into the lava. The guide fell to his knees. He started bleeding from all directions at once. The last thing he heard was a frightening roar...

I feel really sorry for the guide. Nice story! Now for the end."

"Ugh.. I don't feel so good.."

In his mind, he felt like a giant monster was about to awaken from the depths of hell. Something very eerie was going on..

"Are you okay?" the nurse said.

"Yeah, probably.." I, the Guide, said.

Later that day, the demolitionist mentioned that the player was going underground. He didn't mention why, but he did say that the player just bought a few stacks of grenades from him.

"Hey, Andrew? (the Arms Dealer)," the guide asked.

"Yeah, what is it?"

"Have you seen anything.. weird lately?"

"Yeah. Like this giant slime with a crown-" Andrew started.

"No. Not that. Something else." the guide asked, looking for more helpful information. Just this once, the guide was the one who needed help.

"Well, I found this doll. It looks a lot like you. I wonder who made it.." he stated.

"A doll?"

"Yeah. It was really cool, even had real hair in it. Would do well for target practice. Maybe put a few rounds on it, haha."

Suddenly, the guide experienced the most terrifying feeling of all time. Something began to flash in his mind..
--flashback--
"Hey, Guide, are you ready for this?"

He looked very unprepared. Nothing but jungle armor and a few stacks of explosives. Must be a speedrunner.

"I must warn you. It is too dangerous."

"Well, you should come with me. You might wanna see this.''

"..alright."

After a very far fall, they reached the underworld. It looked very uncomfortable and, yet, familiar.

The player shows him a long bridge. Nothing too interesting.

Then he sees a doll. A doll that looked just like him. It was weird, considering that the only people there didn't know how to knit.

"What are you gonna do with that?" the guide asked.

"You'll see."

They crossed the long bridge in hell. At the end, the player said: "Thanks for your help, Jack."

"Jack.. is that my name?"

"Yes. Goodbye."

"What do you mean-

And the player tossed the doll right into the lava. The guide fell to his knees. He started bleeding from all directions at once. The last thing he heard was a frightening roar...
Thank you and That was Amazing

Back
Top Bottom