Terraria Turns Eleven - Town Slimes Are Coming to Celebrate the Occasion!

The end is never the end is never the end - which I'm not complaining about! Always nice to see more content added to the game.

I love how this whole entire thread is just everyone loving the slimes and wanting them and I’m totally in for it to even get more.
Can someone make a mode to add more and more of them when 1.4.4 comes out? Please?

I see that Re-Logic is slowly promoting the message that "Slimes are cute, not dangerous" to accommodate the fact that we all murder large populations of bunnies to extinction. First, the Royal Gel, then the slime mounts, then the master mode pets and now the town slimes

P.S. make them drop gel on death

I see that Re-Logic is slowly promoting the message that "Slimes are cute, not dangerous" to accommodate the fact that we all murder large populations of bunnies to extinction. First, the Royal Gel, then the slime mounts, then the master mode pets and now the town slimes

P.S. make them drop gel on death
if they don’t do that, I might have to make a mod myself to make them drop gel on death

Looks kinda… slimy? :p
But seriously, though, more town pets are a great thing!
(I mean. Just three town pets? Some of the townsfolk would probably get pretty lonely without a pet.)

Probably not, the game's reaching its technical limit.
There's… a technical limit? :eek:

Maybe it can be like cat/dog/bunny with a different skin each time it spawns? In this case, all kinds of slimes can appear XD

i love the copper shortsword slime and the silver one with the star on its head. :dryadpassionate:

the pink one kinda looks a bit like kirby... adorable. :dryadhappy:

They are beautiful! Best addition to Terraria by far!

Also Slime plushies should hopefully come out of this ;)

Last edited:
I'm torn between these two
112.png

This cast of characters is packed with personality and players will get the chance to have one Town Slime move into their towns when the Labor of Love update comes out later this year.
Oh, man, we can only moved one of them in?? They're all looks cute and lovely!!

Back
Top Bottom